Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pothead

just created an acoount but not sure which club to choose will it matter which club i pick??

Justin Bieber

Not really. Send CF a PM with your email and he'll invite you (I think he still owns THIS league). We have like Liverpool, Inter and probably a few others that are unmanaged.

Can go for a club you like as you can manage 2 teams for free on one account.

pothead

Luigi197

yay Pothead :) :) please please join :)

It seems my advertising (PMing) worked!! :D

pothead

i didnt get pmd luigi but i just thought i would try it out  ;D but i took liverpool  :)

Luigi197

oh rite...

lol welcome :) feel free to ask questions here if u need to. take the tutorial as well to help you get started

pothead

yea i took the tutorial i am starting to find my way around the game a bit now had a draw 3-3 against Real Madrid in my first match as manager

MTTY

A good 3-0 win over Milan today, Ganso injured for 3 weeks though.

Justin Bieber

Congratz on the win MTTY.

0-0 draw with Bayern putting me with 9 points from 8 games! Oh how far I have fallen since Season 1 :'(.

CrowsFan

Lost 2-1 to my bogey team Man City. In the 6 matches we have had I have only managed 1 win, 2 draws and 3 losses :(
Still on top with 16 points, but the top 5 are separated by just 3 points with 5th place on 13 points. Very close HP so a couple of wins against those teams and you will back amongst it ;)

pothead

i won 4-1 to the unmanaged internazionale, toulalan kicked 2

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 09, 2011, 05:53:54 PM
Congratz on the win MTTY.

0-0 draw with Bayern putting me with 9 points from 8 games! Oh how far I have fallen since Season 1 :'(.
Cheers HP.

CrowsFan

Forgot to change from my cup team to my league team so lost 4-3 to Chelsea :(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 16, 2011, 05:20:19 PM
Just came onto post that and you seem to just beat me :P. Happening alot to me today......

7 minute burst (32nd to 39th minute) = 4 goals! :o. Played 1 man down entire match with Kaka being sent off in the 3rd minute ::).

Interesting stat here. I had 4 shots on target to CF's 3, and all were goals :o. Keepers having a night off :P.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 16, 2011, 05:22:45 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on September 16, 2011, 05:20:19 PM
Just came onto post that and you seem to just beat me :P. Happening alot to me today......

7 minute burst (32nd to 39th minute) = 4 goals! :o. Played 1 man down entire match with Kaka being sent off in the 3rd minute ::).

Interesting stat here. I had 4 shots on target to CF's 3, and all were goals :o. Keepers having a night off :P.
Haha you're just behind the 8 ball today HP :P
Wow I hadn't noticed that stat, that is crazy. So how did Valdes get a rating of 8 then? ???
If you noticed my team was missing Cech, Puyol, Pique, Chiellini, Cambiasso, Ozil, Messi, Dzeko etc and Ronaldo played out of position in the CM. Surprised it was such a close game, although that could be because Kaka was sent off early. Good game HP, I told you you would start catching up ;)