Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Because they think that we are run by the same team so don't let any transfers between us...

BoredSaint

sorry luigi. going to wait till the next update to see whether or not to accept/decline your loan bid. :)

CrowsFan

BS you know you could accept it now and then if the player goes up in the next rating change you could just recall him ;)

BoredSaint

lol I know. but he does play occasionally anyway. so dont want to disappoint luigi when recall him back in like a week. :P

CrowsFan

Just saw which player it is that he has a bid on, and I don't think he is going to go up in ratings anyway sorry BS ;)

Justin Bieber

Without looking I'm guessing Van Der Wiel or somebody Dutch? :P. I've signed a bunch of their youth in my Gold Coast side and already had most of my targets in Chelsea ;D.

Was going to put in a bid for another youth yesterday/day before but saw that BS had him ;). I don't need him with the amount of Youths I've got coming through :P. A few more won't hurt though :P.

chrisuzz

wilshere should be coming to Man City with the big price tag paid to Arsenal for him.

BoredSaint

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 05, 2011, 05:18:34 PM
Just saw which player it is that he has a bid on, and I don't think he is going to go up in ratings anyway sorry BS ;)
really? i reckon he might get a +1 ;)

CrowsFan

Why do you think that? Not trying to sound harsh but what has he done to deserve a rise?
Holland has a rating limit of 90 so only the best players in holland get there and I don't think he is one of them

Luigi197

Hey who manages Ajax? Jabbok Lam?

MajorLazer

BS does.

I am fairly sure he does.

CrowsFan

Justin Bieber

Quote from: chrisuzz on May 05, 2011, 05:51:34 PM
wilshere should be coming to Man City with the big price tag paid to Arsenal for him.
25 Mil quite a bit :o. But is expected to rise +1 in the next change ;).

Very tight game CF! 1-0 win despite being a very close statistical game. You won in FTP, I won in SM :P.

HillHero13

Real Madrid will be going down to Div 2, can't get a win!

lost 4-1 to Man City!

maybe i need to get new players, hmmm

i will transfer list most of my players and those players are the only ones i will sell, so make some bids.

Luigi197

Wow CF, going all in for Neymar!