Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BoredSaint on April 01, 2011, 12:47:11 PM
I shotgun stankovic when his tb lifts :P
He's shortlisted 8).

Disappointing 2-2 draw with Inter :'(. Now sitting bottom half of the table....

Boomz

Still up the top with Barca 8) Lucky to get away with a draw really :-X Vidic is still to come back ;D

HillHero13

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 01, 2011, 05:05:39 PM
Hey Hilly could you please make Ronaldo available for transfer. I want to make an offer which I think you may like :)
alright but i doubt i will accept.

Justin Bieber

Anybody got a Defender or Winger 93+ (If younger, rating will come down), they are willing to sell?

CrowsFan

HillHero13

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 01, 2011, 05:57:07 PM
Made the offer ;)
OMG!

if i accept i can play 4-3-3 with Torres Tevez and him but then you will have Messi + Ronaldo and if i want Messi won't be able to get him.

i'm still thinking.

HP Jefferen or Frafan?

CrowsFan

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 01, 2011, 05:55:48 PM
Anybody got a Defender or Winger 93+ (If younger, rating will come down), they are willing to sell?
Man Utd could sell you Mertesacker but would have to be a very good offer, and Ivanovic would probably have to be inolved ;)

CrowsFan

Haha Hilly I thought the offer would be tempting. Well at least make you think about it anyway ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 01, 2011, 06:00:46 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 01, 2011, 05:55:48 PM
Man Utd could sell you Mertesacker but would have to be a very good offer, and Ivanovic would probably have to be inolved ;)
I like Ivanovic though ;). Shopping around though.

Sorry Hilly, not good enough as I've got players like him already.

chrisuzz

a draw with barcelona is alright, especially when i was very out rated.

Im not gonna accept cash for De Rossi, CF, cos ive already got 75mil, maybe player exchange...

CrowsFan

Haha ok fair enough ZZ. Don't want him that badly actually since he is just a little bit better than Masch.
Well done on securing the draw, going by stats it was pretty close!

HillHero13

ok this is what i am going to do.

because i can't decide weather to accept cf's offer or not, i am going to give everyone 24 hours to make a bid for Cristiano Ronaldo, and then i will accept the best offer?

and make it undisclosed, so CF withdraw and then make an undisclosed offer.

kGO!

CrowsFan

Haha wow, I wonder how many people will bid!!

chrisuzz

remember youve gotta sell me Aguero Hilly ;)