Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

CrowsFan

You haven't actually put anyone on the transfer list though luigi so how are we meant to know which ones you would sell?

Luigi197

well i made people available... is there anything else i should do?

Luigi197

CrowsFan

Just put them on the transfer list. Which I see you have now done for Yepes and Oddo

Luigi197

M.YEPES   Milan   CB   35   88   Â£5.1M   Â£5.1M

M.ODDO   Milan   RB   34   87   Â£3.8M   Â£3.4M

P.AUBAMEYANG   Milan   Fwd/Wing   21   86   Â£4.2M   Â£4.2M

F.COPPOLA   Milan   Gk   32   85   Â£1.9M   Â£1.9M

M.DINIZ   Milan   CB   23   83   Â£2.7M   Â£2.7M

F.ROMA   Milan   Gk   36   82   Â£1.0M   Â£870k

A.FILKOR   Milan   CM/AM   22   80   Â£1.1M   Â£1.1M

Luigi197

does your Balance get updated a lot?
does it ever rise automatically?

Boomz

lol everyone wnats Sneijder :-X I want him back too :P only sold him coz he was out injured for so long lol

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Luigi197 on March 22, 2011, 10:35:21 PM
does your Balance get updated a lot?
does it ever rise automatically?
Pretty sure it's once a week. Go to your finance page to check how your balance is predicted. Most times it's a loss but if the wage is low enough and you still generate cash (By winning games and have home games), it can rise. But that's pretty hard to do without winning the League or a Cup. It's possible though.

CrowsFan

Balance changes twice a week since you play 2 league matches so you are playing 2 turns. If you are plating away you will lose money since you get no revenue but are paying wages. If at home you may make some money depending on crowd figures.

HP what did you think of the offer for Pandev?

Justin Bieber

I've never kept an eye on finances unless I was drawing close to debt! So better listen to CF :P.

Didn't Man U offer it? Did you offer it for Shaggy? ???

11 Mil would be tempting if I was selling or willing to listen to offers for him. He is one of my favourite players (and also in need for Wing back up), so don't think I'll sell him just yet. Him, Young and Godin aren't the best rating players but are 3 of my Favs ;D. Need to try and get a few others but easier said than done with my limited cash compared to you guys :P. 33 Mil is nothing ;).

CrowsFan

Yeah I offered it for shaggy. He said I could run his team until he got back so thought I would try and better his squad.
Ah fair enough then. I thought that since you got vucinic you may not need him anymore. Oh well will try and find someone else

chrisuzz

Bayern Manager have a look at my offer for Busquets :)

Luigi197

Do your players get fatigue in Friendly matches??

Luigi197

And can you only have 7 players in your Youth team?