Main Menu

Polo, McMahon delisted

Started by 8-6 Suited, October 14, 2010, 07:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/tigers-chop-dean-polo-jordan-mcmahon/story-e6frf9jf-1225938821868

Tigers have gone and cut a few players today, 2 of those being Jordan McMahon and Dean Polo.

Interesting moves, discuss.

Master Q

Eh' not a huge deal, never really saw much in any of them.

Justin Bieber

Wasn't suprised to hear McMahon was cut. Polo was a suprise but not a shocker.

Probably making room for more rookies in the drafts.

Hawka

not relton  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(      ;D ;D jokes

ossie85

Done and dusted!

Really thought Polo would have been a good player a few years ago. Ah well

Fletch74

Quote from: ossie85 on October 15, 2010, 06:37:15 AM

Done and dusted!

Really thought Polo would have been a good player a few years ago. Ah well
Same, I thought Polo had some potential. Another club might give him a chance in the rookie draft perhaps.

Remember when players leave Richmond, they become better players :P

nas

Polo just went of the rails. Boom boom

Cruiseon

The article refers to the 'fab five' draft picks. Who were they kidding.

That PR is the kind of stuff Brendon Gale peddles around these days, the masses love it but it is completely baseless.

Maca24

yea probably good moves by tigers. think mcmahon could get redrafted by another club but think tigers made the right move they need to go for youth. polo was prob a bit stiff but yea.

Wes Mantooth

i remember that first game polo played... lots like nothing now compared to what barlow did this yr though.

McRooster

Jordan McMahon is still a tiger  ;) albeit a Glenelg one...

"Richmond player Jordan McMahon has returned to the Bay for the next 2 years.

McMahon (27) played underage and reserves at Glenelg before being selected at pick 10 in the 2000 AFL National Draft.
Jordan in that time played 148 AFL games.

Senior Coach Mark Mickan is delighted to have McMahon join his team for next season.

“Jordan’s wealth of experience at the highest level along with his expressed desire to add more leadership and excitement to our playing environment makes him a welcome addition.
He is a Glenelg boy and it’s great that he has expressed such a strong desire to rejoin his old Club,” said Mickan.

In commencing his relocation preparation, McMahon was equally excited about starting this new chapter in his football journey.

“I’m rapt to be returning to Glenelg â€" the Club I commenced my career with and can’t wait to start training with the boys prior to Christmas. The Club has changed a lot since I was here and clearly in a strong position,” said McMahon."

pyronerd

and polo is now at the saints, not sure if thats good or bad for me  :P ross lyon will probably play him straight away and give him chances as he has done for the other recycled players we have got