Main Menu

2010 Brownlow Medalist

Started by RiOtChEsS, September 20, 2010, 11:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Traaxx

here here!

the expression on eddies face when he realises a CARRLTTON player has won it!! he looked like he's head was going to explode!! f'n priceless!!

RiOtChEsS

unbelievable achievement after missing the first 3 games

McRooster

Quote from: Traaxx on September 20, 2010, 11:29:58 PM
here here!

the expression on eddies face when he realises a CARRLTTON player has won it!! he looked like he's head was going to explode!! f'n priceless!!
Yeah I reckon Eddie had half the Crown wagered on it  ;)

Well done Judd, premium effort!

RiOtChEsS

Rebecca get ready to MAKE BABIES  we need to build for the future ;D

8-6 Suited

Rorted... I guess we now know why Brett Rattens ears are so big. Something for whoever he blew for Juddy to win to hold on to.

He had a good year but there was no way it was that good compared to the likes of Swan, Ablett, Goddard, Hodge, Sandilands... And probably 3-4 others were ahead of him as well.

But well done to him.

BratPack

Funny. I never knew Brownlow was spelt C-R-O-C-K. Or should that be R-I-G-G-E-D?

Mat0369

Fletch74

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 21, 2010, 12:01:32 AM
Rorted... I guess we now know why Brett Rattens ears are so big. Something for whoever he blew for Juddy to win to hold on to.

He had a good year but there was no way it was that good compared to the likes of Swan, Ablett, Goddard, Hodge, Sandilands... And probably 3-4 others were ahead of him as well.

But well done to him.
Well said 8-6. He is a champion, but there were better players than him this year

ossie85

Well done Chris Judd, a deserving winner!

DG

well done Juddy, true champion

Master Q

Hawka

well done juddy and in the words of demitou(or howeva u spel his name) bad luck D...swan and J ............................................................................selwood                                                             

RiOtChEsS

haha hawka ur right he definitely over did it ;)

Hawka