Soccer Manager: Australian Championship 330 Banter

Started by Capt Cunners, September 20, 2010, 06:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

Yeh, decided to keep Cavani and already made a replcaement bid for Musacchio

CrowsFan

I have been knocked out of the World Cup by Argentina at the first knockout stage after losing 2-1 :(
Extremely annoyed cos when I looked at the stats I had more possession than Argentina, more shots (21 to 7) and more shots on target (12 to 3) yet I lose!

Also annoyed with you HP :P, I wanted Ivanovic, but had to wait till the new season since I had already made 3 trades with Chelsea, then the new season started today and I find out Ivanovic is playing for Gold Coast! ::)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 09, 2011, 03:51:31 PM
Also annoyed with you HP :P, I wanted Ivanovic, but had to wait till the new season since I had already made 3 trades with Chelsea, then the new season started today and I find out Ivanovic is playing for Gold Coast! ::)
Mwahahaha...... I mean sorry CF :P. I like Ivanovic and got him in as he was rated well and was worth more to me :P.

I can't make any bids for Barca players until today :D. But only 10 Mil remain in the bank.....

CrowsFan

Haha it's alright, just meant I had to find a different defender to bring in to finalise my team.
So when are you bringing in Messi?

Justin Bieber

I could but means I have to sell off Wilshere and Altintop (maybe another) but they are good role players. That and Wilshere should rise at next changes :P.

Might be put off another season as I signed Ozil and Hernandez with the cash (if I kept that cash could have brought him in). Forwards a weak point for me this season with Hernandez and Carroll likely to be starters.

CrowsFan

Yeah I won't be bringing in messi or ronaldo yet either. Trying to get an even squad before getting in massive names!

chrisuzz

Song is in and is a solid replacement for Musacchio in the centre of my defence.

Luigi197

how did u guys go about signing so many good players!
Its season 4, but how did u get the money?

CrowsFan

Basically by buying and selling players.
Cos when you start you value good players much greater than other clubs so you buy them cheaply and then you can sell them for much more and then buy even better players :)

CrowsFan

Well my team is now fully set for the season ahead with the starting XI having an average rating of 92. Starting XI for this season will look like this barring injuries and suspension...

De Gea
                    (89)
       Skrtel - Albiol - Vermaelen
        (90)     (92)        (91)
Valencia - Khedira - Lampard - Hazard
  (91)         (91)         (94)         (90)
                   Cassano
                     (91)
                 Villa - Milito
                 (96)    (94)

BoredSaint

chrisuzz

Howard
                (90)
   Arbeloa - Song - Bale             
     (91)      (91)   (90)
            Stankovic
                (93)
Gotze - Diarra - Zanetti - Cavani
(88)     (92)     (94)       (91)
           Suarez - Forlan
           (91)      (93)

Forlan is moving on, Sow (88) will be moving on along with Stankovic, Diarra, Arbeloa and maybe Bale.

Justin Bieber

Both of you two have a better team than me :P. CF better win this season or something went horribly wrong :P.

HillHero13