Soccer Manager: Australian Championship 330 Banter

Started by Capt Cunners, September 20, 2010, 06:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Zz you said you have 7 orders set and then you said you have 1 at 45 minutes 1 at 60 minutes and 4 75 minutes. That's only 6 orders...

BratPack

chrisuzz

Zanetti has arrived and will be ready for tomorrow nights clash with Perth Golry

I only have 5 CF lol just checked

CrowsFan

Everyone in my team is at 100% fitness, except for Ortiz who is injured.
Victory get to be the first team to play against Santon, lets see how he goes attacking down the wings :)
Because he has arrived there is only 1 person in my starting XI that is rated under 80 ;D

chrisuzz

Ive learnt that ratings arent all it this season with my current teams starting 11 the weakest 2 players are rated 80 and 82, with my average starting XI rating being 86

HillHero13

i'm not going in the game full strength against HP. Roque Santa Cruz scored in his International match so i hope he brings that over..

CrowsFan

Quote from: HillHero13 on November 17, 2010, 07:04:11 PM
i'm not going in the game full strength against HP. Roque Santa Cruz scored in his International match so i hope he brings that over..
Why wont you go full strenght? If you lose you will be bottom!

Quote from: chrisuzz on November 17, 2010, 07:01:01 PM
Ive learnt that ratings arent all it this season with my current teams starting 11 the weakest 2 players are rated 80 and 82, with my average starting XI rating being 86
Yeah I know that zz, but it is always nice to get better players in :)
My average starting XI is only 83

HillHero13

well all my first team players are around 70-80% fitness..

Justin Bieber

I will be going back to my old ways which helped me gain my first 2 wins of the season 8). Aggressive and Very Attacking ;D. And a little something extra :P.

CrowsFan

Jeez do you ever give them a rest??
How did you manage to get them down that low!?

chrisuzz

yeh everyone is at 100% fitness bar mental blank (player) hoping to nock off glory who are coming 3rd?? and get my self back in contention for third spot

CF, my rating went up from 84 to 86 with Zanetti coming in also moving my 80 rated LB to the bench

HillHero13

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 17, 2010, 07:08:45 PM

the thing is i don't have that many back ups..

soo.. yeah..

chrisuzz

Abdul Rahim Sebah my 18 yr old 3rd keeper has now become my second keeper with a rating change taking him from 72 to 75 :)

CrowsFan

Quote from: HillHero13 on November 17, 2010, 07:13:34 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on November 17, 2010, 07:08:45 PM

the thing is i don't have that many back ups..

soo.. yeah..
You have 25 players. That's more than me, and so that is plenty of back up.

Quote from: chrisuzz on November 17, 2010, 07:15:30 PM
Abdul Rahim Sebah my 18 yr old 3rd keeper has now become my second keeper with a rating change taking him from 72 to 75 :)
Why do you have 3 keepers?

chrisuzz

u should be fine with 25 hilly ive got 29 but only use about 18

not sure CF i think i was gonna use Birighitti in a trade but didnt end up doing it