BratPack

Probably not Wednesday. I'll rest them on Saturday for sure

CrowsFan

BratPack

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 19, 2010, 11:45:23 AM
Please rest them wednesday...

Well at least I know who I'm playing Wednesday now  :P

Justin Bieber

Respectable 1-0 defeat by my second team. Closer than I expected :o. Hope you go on to win it BP ;). Just so I lost to the winner :P.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 19, 2010, 04:25:05 PM
Respectable 1-0 defeat by my second team. Closer than I expected :o. Hope you go on to win it BP ;). Just so I lost to the winner :P.
I want him to win too for the same reason!

BratPack

My Heart made the quarter finals of the SMFA Cup  :D

Capt Cunners

I've got a big game tonight, and i am making an announcement that Jovanovic WILL debut tonight against the Gold Coast

HillHero13

ive bidded for a few big names..

Ameobi
Carlos Vela
Fabio Borini
Michael Owen

Sergio Roberto.. not too big but plays for Bacelona so is pretty good..

i am still waiting for responses..

i play Adelaide tonight.. hopefully i can upset them and continue my rise up the Australian Championship 330 table!

CrowsFan

How on earth can you afford all those players hilly? :o

Boomz

BratPack

CF will be no doubt pleased to hear I'll be resting some of my players, Rukastvya, Ortega and Brosque all spell till the cup final but Andy Van Der Meyde will debut for Sydney tonight

In other cup final news, I'm pleased to report that the cult villian of Sydney. "Holy Diver" Materazzi is bang on schedule to make his comeback game in the final

HillHero13

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 20, 2010, 04:29:32 PM
How on earth can you afford all those players hilly? :o

i just put in players to reach the asking price..

CrowsFan

Oh I just checked, and you are offering player swaps.
You have also offered the same players for both Ameobi and Vela so you will only get one. Might as well decide which one you would prefer and withdraw your offer for the other player
Also Fabio Borini isn't a big player at all!

CrowsFan

Quote from: BratPack on October 20, 2010, 04:39:05 PM
CF will be no doubt pleased to hear I'll be resting some of my players, Rukastvya, Ortega and Brosque all spell till the cup final but Andy Van Der Meyde will debut for Sydney tonight

In other cup final news, I'm pleased to report that the cult villian of Sydney. "Holy Diver" Materazzi is bang on schedule to make his comeback game in the final
That is very good news ;D
I just checked and all of my starting XI have 100% fitness except Jeffren who is on 97 I think.
Andy van der meyde used to have so much potential when he was younger, shame he never really became as good as he could have

HillHero13

i know him so his big..

i dont know like heaps so i know him...

i know ill see if they get accepted.. id rather vela but i wouldnt really care..