Soccer Manager: Australian Championship 330 Banter

Started by Capt Cunners, September 20, 2010, 06:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: HillHero13 on September 30, 2010, 05:08:54 PM
oh well i get Mckay!
Haha seems a bit weird that he scored against you this morning, and now will be playing for you haha

Capt Cunners

chrisuzz

with that swap u offered me CC u wanted 2 players right?

Capt Cunners

chrisuzz

CrowsFan

I'm being quite busy in the transfer market. Currently doing straight swaps for 6 players, plus selling McKay to Hilly, and once I get the money from that I will be buying a replacement for him. So I will be getting in 7 new players in a day or 2!!!

chrisuzz

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 30, 2010, 05:32:23 PM
I'm being quite busy in the transfer market. Currently doing straight swaps for 6 players, plus selling McKay to Hilly, and once I get the money from that I will be buying a replacement for him. So I will be getting in 7 new players in a day or 2!!!
And after all that you'll still lose when you play me :P

Boomz

lol chrisuzz... I'm sitting tight whie my transfers go through then I'll see how my team looks ;D

CrowsFan

Quote from: chrisuzz on September 30, 2010, 05:37:41 PM
Haha whatever you reckon Zz. If you notice I have won both my games, whereas you have not :P

chrisuzz

have got 2 that have been accepted and should be in my team tomorrow 1 that should get accepted tonight (only a bench player) and 2 that should get accepted tomorrow then ill leave my team for a while i think.

chrisuzz

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 30, 2010, 05:41:23 PM
Quote from: chrisuzz on September 30, 2010, 05:37:41 PM
Haha whatever you reckon Zz. If you notice I have won both my games, whereas you have not :P
We lost the first match so winning the league will be a little bit of a challange :P

Nah in my first game Van Dijk got sent of in the first 30 and my star player Baraja got injured in the 70th

Boomz

My star player got injured in the  1st match & another guy :P and... I won 4-1 :P excuses excuses... hahaha

CrowsFan

I don't have any star players...

Just a star team :P

Justin Bieber

All I've got is Muller, Kewell and another guy who I can't remember his name but plays for Barcelona :P.