Soccer Manager: Australian Championship 330 Banter

Started by Capt Cunners, September 20, 2010, 06:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

I've decided to pass on Davids for now. It'd just leave me too short down back.

However I have decided to make one signing...a Goalkeeper. Just because I can (And he only costs 10k). He will probably never play, he will probably not even be on the bench, he will probably never do ANYTHING for me but take money. But I don't care.

Welcome to Sydney FC Mark Bosnich :P

chrisuzz

Boomz

I'm building a strong-ish defence & Attack but my mid is gonna be shower this week...Playing a few 70 rated guys...

chrisuzz

Are you playing Adelaide ;D

would be good for me cos my star midfielder/player is out

BratPack

Boomz

Justin Bieber

Forgot to mention Brad Jones of Liverpool as joined the Gold Coast 8).

Lol BP. Bosnich :P.

chrisuzz

will have a strongish foward line if my trade does through though an 83 nd 85 that'll look good with a 88 CM and 87 CB 8)

Capt Cunners

All sorted, I got them to fix my financial situation, if you guys are having trouble just send in a ticket to them.

Hawka

Just signed a 16 yr old 75 rated from chile  ;D

chrisuzz

Quote from: Capt Cunners on September 28, 2010, 07:53:01 PM
All sorted, I got them to fix my financial situation, if you guys are having trouble just send in a ticket to them.
You shoudlve just said everyone in the league was having problems, ill do it next time i log in

OR can whoever else reports report in on behalf of the whole league

chrisuzz

Adelaide United lose their SMFA Cup Group B match 3-0 to Kashima Antlers

BratPack

And Sydney FC lost 2-0 to some flowering UAE team I don't care about in Group A  :'(

chrisuzz

It wasnt our fault BP is was our AC's fault i think im gonna fire mine free up some cash and get me more income ;D

Boomz