Previous topic - Next topic

benjy251090

Capt Cunners

benjy251090

Quote from: Capt Cunners on September 20, 2010, 07:49:54 PM
Quote from: benjy251090 on September 20, 2010, 07:46:33 PM
i am now wellingtons manager :)

Great!! I will add you to the list.
cheers CC, i havent played this before so expect wellington to be close to the bottom

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BratPack on September 20, 2010, 07:23:57 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on September 20, 2010, 06:53:53 PM
Nice work CC 8).

You're going down Saturday BP ;D.

That's what I like about you HP. You're always a dreamer  :P
I'll leave that to Zz :P.

My formation will likely be a 5-3-2 formation. Have alot of defender so will be playing a defensive game until I get some more strikers or wingers :P.

chrisuzz

the classic 4-4-2 diamond wish there was more formations. i want to play a 4-5-1 but the five being in a V

Justin Bieber

Can choose where your players run into. When It's 5, click on the wingers jumper and it's give you some dots. Click the dots where you want your players to run and you'll get the V shape (roughly).

chrisuzz

okay thanks will do it next time i get the chance

CrowsFan

Very rude of you benjy to bid on a free agent that I am trying to sign  :P

Justin Bieber

Boomz

CrowsFan

Ah so you're the one who has been trying to get my striker? I will give him to you for £8m no less!

If I tell you HP you will join in the bid!

Boomz

CrowsFan

Justin Bieber

Nah. I don't like bidding over other people. I look for other players who go under the radar ;).

BOOMZ, I'll trade you Culina for my last offer to you :). Harnwell + That other guy (rated 83 you didn't want) and 5 mil 8).

Boomz

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 20, 2010, 11:27:37 PM
Nah. I don't like bidding over other people. I look for other players who go under the radar ;).

BOOMZ, I'll trade you Culina for my last offer to you :). Harnwell + That other guy (rated 83 you didn't want) and 5 mil 8).
Nah... decided i'll keep him.