Main Menu

Swans Knocked Out

Started by Alex7089, September 11, 2010, 11:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Well, they did very well to even make it here at the beginning of the year I thought that they would be finishing bottom 4 and a very good result to finish 5th.
Roos has set it all up so Longmire can look good ;)
Goodbye to Kirk and Rooey, we will miss you both, legends and awesome blokes ;D
Here it is. The end.

Hawka

Wow never thought they would b bottom 4 roosey probaly wished he could coach nxt yr nice list he has given longy

benjy251090

i thought they would finish between 6th and 10th this year, good effort by them

ossie85

As good an effort as it was, the Swans missed a massive opportunity and should have won. A chance to finish top 4 in Roos' last year would've been massive

Fireballz

Quote from: ossie85 on September 12, 2010, 05:57:23 AM

As good an effort as it was, the Swans missed a massive opportunity and should have won. A chance to finish top 4 in Roos' last year would've been massive
Agreed. Wasted too many chances. Bradshaw's 3rd quarter and Heath Grundy's whole game were the standout failures. I was pretty disappointed they couldn't finish it off after dominating the first half.
Here's to next year! ;)

DazBurg

great effort by the swans almost got through...probably should of really
but not to be....was great watching Kirk playing his last game and roos coaching his last...would of been better if it was live on telly but at least it was on

Fletch74

Still a great effort from the Swans. Both Kirk and Roos are legends of the game, and will be sorely missed by the Swans.

EAGLE4LIFE

yeh roos was always one of my favorurite coaches between 2002-2004 and 2007- 2010

Fireballz

Quote from: EAGLE4LIFE on September 13, 2010, 08:46:10 PM
yeh roos was always one of my favorurite coaches between 2002-2004 and 2007- 2010
haha good call

Master Q

SCADDICT

Would love to see Kirky as an assistant coach somewhere.........mabye Essendon  ;D                Show the boys how to meditate :o

EAGLE4LIFE