Main Menu

What Do You Want

Started by Alex7089, September 11, 2010, 12:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

He definitely has the size to be KPP - 196cm 90odd kilo's. 

Alex7089

Seems fair enough, basically you want somebody younger than Taz with the potential to do the same job :P

valkorum

Thats the way I see it - but the club could look at it a different way.  Grover and McPharlin arent getting any younger and that leaves only Silvagni as a KPD (at 191cm).  We have a young fella Sibosado on the rookie list but he hasn't played a senior game and has injury probs. 

Although the club has come out and said that they are looking for a forward and some more midfield depth

valkorum

I forgot about young Shepheard as well - yet to debut but is lightly framed at 194cm and 85kg.  Sibosado is more a forward where as Shepheard can play both ends.

Alex7089

Shepheard does look the likely type.

Hawka

heard that if the hawks fail to get tarrant they will try and persuade grover to come to the hawks

Justin Bieber

Quote from: valkorum on September 14, 2010, 09:36:34 PM
Quote from: EAGLE4LIFE on September 14, 2010, 07:33:54 PM
dowler he will be cheap next year, but a full backmen for a forward is not a good idea

I think Dowler could be molded in to a backman.  Good height, good size - has the qualities.  Harves turned Taz in to a great full back (possibly AA if he didnt get injured) so I am comfortable that Harves could work with Dowler.

If not, then we still need another key forward and he could fill that role.
Dowler can be a great prospect. Can play CHF or CHB so can work for you guys in 2 ways. He looked great last year when he was given chances to play. Wondered why he didn't play this year.

benjy251090

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 19, 2010, 01:03:58 PM
Quote from: valkorum on September 14, 2010, 09:36:34 PM
Quote from: EAGLE4LIFE on September 14, 2010, 07:33:54 PM
dowler he will be cheap next year, but a full backmen for a forward is not a good idea

I think Dowler could be molded in to a backman.  Good height, good size - has the qualities.  Harves turned Taz in to a great full back (possibly AA if he didnt get injured) so I am comfortable that Harves could work with Dowler.

If not, then we still need another key forward and he could fill that role.
Dowler can be a great prospect. Can play CHF or CHB so can work for you guys in 2 ways. He looked great last year when he was given chances to play. Wondered why he didn't play this year.
same thoughts here hp

valkorum

Dowler prob didnt play because Hawks seem to have the love for Jordan Lisle

Alex7089

Haha, if I supported the Hawks I would rather see Dowler play than Lisle...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on September 20, 2010, 09:55:34 AM
Haha, if I supported the Hawks I would rather see Dowler play than Lisle...
Exactly ;). Lisle was used because he could also back up in the ruck if needed.

8-6 Suited

Have Josh Fraser, Keep Taz as well lol

valkorum

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 20, 2010, 12:37:48 PM
Have Josh Fraser, Keep Taz as well lol

I dont want Fraser - I cant believe that trade is getting a big head of steam going.

ossie85

Leon Davis for Chris Tarrant, straight swap. Keen?

roo boys!

Still not convinced about that...:-\