Main Menu

What Do You Want

Started by Alex7089, September 11, 2010, 12:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

What are you Freo guys wanting for Tarrant?
Getting a bit older he wil most likely go to a younger club with a vulnerable backline like essendon or Hawthorn.
What would you want for him?

valkorum

I personally would love to see a Trade of Taz and a 3rd round pick for Schoenmakers.  Hawks get a solid FB to sure up their defence and give them a better shot a finals while we get a young developing KPD who make take another yea or so to develop.

EAGLE4LIFE

another forward to help super pav?

Justin Bieber

nas

Ha Ha > We'll give you Motlop for Taz then fob him off to ?

Hawka

sorry valky but theres no way ur takin shoenmakers u can have morton or dowler

Alex7089

I am starting to think the clubs that would be interested in Taz have nothing they can offer that would leave both clubs and supporters happy.
Maybe a retirement is on the cards.

Hawka

He mite actulally but he is welcome at the hawks

Alex7089

When Browny leaves they will be desperate to get him.
PS you can have him ;)

EAGLE4LIFE

couldn't go to the eagles
don't need him anyway got an aging fullbackmen don't need another

valkorum

The only reason he is leaving Freo is because of his wife wanting to go back to Melbourne for modelling work.  If he was gonna stay in Perth he would re-sign with the Dockers and not the Eagles.

The more I think about the trade the more I am liking the option of Dowler.  Good height - can be utilised in a key post either forward or back.

EAGLE4LIFE

dowler he will be cheap next year, but a full backmen for a forward is not a good idea

roo boys!

He will miss his brother, come to NM for free ;)

valkorum

Quote from: EAGLE4LIFE on September 14, 2010, 07:33:54 PM
dowler he will be cheap next year, but a full backmen for a forward is not a good idea

I think Dowler could be molded in to a backman.  Good height, good size - has the qualities.  Harves turned Taz in to a great full back (possibly AA if he didnt get injured) so I am comfortable that Harves could work with Dowler.

If not, then we still need another key forward and he could fill that role.

Alex7089

Dowler would be good and he will probably be okay with leaving, Hawks haven't given him many chances...