Main Menu

Swans Progress

Started by Alex7089, September 05, 2010, 05:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Well done to the Swanies for taking it a step further in September hopefully they can go deep for Rooey and Kirk.

When you think about it it is actually possible for them to make the big dance, they could beat the Dogs and then if they played really well they could get past the Saints.
Cats losing has opened a lot of doors!

ossie85

Yep. Swans are a real show against a demoralised Dogs.

Will be either Brett Kirk or Brad Johnson's last game next week

Hawka

Great last qtr was hopin the swans came through and they did they will beat the doggies nxt week i reckon

Alex7089

Johno may of already played his last game. I would hate to see him leave on such a bad note but not earning his spot at the moment...

Fletch74

Quote from: ossie85 on September 05, 2010, 05:42:47 PM

I reckon it will be Johnson's last game. The Dogs just don't have any life in them anymore.

Master Q

Great Match Swannies and Blues. Both teams fought hard and it had a great time watching.

benjy251090

Quote from: Fletch74 on September 06, 2010, 09:24:18 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on September 05, 2010, 05:42:47 PM

I reckon it will be Johnson's last game. The Dogs just don't have any life in them anymore.
Brad Johnson announced his retirement for after the finals today

Alex7089

Thinking about it and it is not that ridiculous to say the Swans could make the big show, with an big performance against the Saints. Anyone disagree?

Samm79

I reckon they are a decent shot Alex. They are generally not blown away by the Saints and went close early in the year. They will need to fire on all cylinders though

Alex7089

No doubt Sam, they will need to have a great game, but I think this is their best opportunity in a long time.

Hawka

well they will progress no more :(