Main Menu

10 Year Anniversary

Started by ossie85, September 05, 2010, 05:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

2011 marks the 10th anniversary since Carlton won a final. Supporters doing anything special?  ::)

Hawka

doubt they will win 1 on there 10th anniversary either  :P

Cruiseon

Doing the same old thing in September I woul imagine, watching other teams play in the finals hoping they haven't wasted another year of Judd.

Alex7089

Hmmm, I think it could be another 10 before they win one...

Master Q

Quote from: Alex7089 on September 05, 2010, 09:12:20 PM
Hmmm, I think it could be another 10 before they win one...
For who? Yeh I don't think Collingwood won't will win a Premiership in the next 10 years...

Alex7089

None of us do!
But wasn't talking about them, talking about whoever Ratten is coaching ;)

EAGLE4LIFE

Quote from: ossie85 on September 05, 2010, 05:25:51 PM

2011 marks the 10th anniversary since Carlton won a final. Supporters doing anything special?  ::)
good 1 my family goes for carlton

Hawka

It will be another 10 yrs be4 pies or blues win another flag hehehe ;)

rooattack

Let's forget about the pies,they are closer to winning a flag than Hawthorn,Carlton,North,Essendon,nearly every team apart from Geelong and the Saints.

Lets stay on topic and rejoice in the fact that Carlton have been pathetic for over a decade.

Dont think they have recovered from the smashing they received in 99 to be honest.

Plus the fact that they are dirty,stinkin ,rotten salary cap cheats

;D

Alex7089

If it weren't for Visy Judd would be on less than me.

EAGLE4LIFE

Quote from: rooattack on September 09, 2010, 09:59:33 PM
Let's forget about the pies,they are closer to winning a flag than Hawthorn,Carlton,North,Essendon,nearly every team apart from Geelong and the Saints.

Lets stay on topic and rejoice in the fact that Carlton have been pathetic for over a decade.

Dont think they have recovered from the smashing they received in 99 to be honest.

;D
Amen

Master Q

Quote from: EAGLE4LIFE on September 10, 2010, 05:09:05 PM

;D
Amen
Coming from the North and WCE supporters  ::)

---------
Join the fight to get the footy back at Nine! 7 is a joke, we don't like their coverage, or Better Homes And Gardens so we want the footy back where it belongs! Vote Here- http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,21896.msg193056.html#new

Hawka

Cruiseon

It gets even better, Carlton (and we are not talking about any other club here) are so pathetic they haven't even played a final in Melbourne for 10 years, let alone win one.

No wonder so many of the Carlton supporters I know are away on holidays at the moment, there is nothing to stay home for.

EAGLE4LIFE

Quote from: Master Q on September 10, 2010, 06:00:46 PM
Quote from: EAGLE4LIFE on September 10, 2010, 05:09:05 PM

;D
Amen
Coming from the North and WCE supporters  ::)

---------
Join the fight to get the footy back at Nine! 7 is a joke, we don't like their coverage, or Better Homes And Gardens so we want the footy back where it belongs! Vote Here- http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,21896.msg193056.html#new
we might take another 5 or so but you guys will always qualify and fail like you've been doing the last few years