Thanks Griffen... :(

Started by jvalles, September 05, 2010, 11:17:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles

So I lose my DT grand final by 12 points because Ryan Griffen gets injured on 38pts...this week he comes out with his leg heavily strapped & pulls out his performance of the year.

What a kick to the nutsack. :(

McRooster

Quote from: jvalles on September 05, 2010, 11:17:55 AM
So I lose my DT grand final by 12 points because Ryan Griffen gets injured on 38pts...this week he comes out with his leg heavily strapped & pulls out his performance of the year.

Stephen Milne copped a beauty ! OUCH  :o
Couldn't happen to a nicer tiprat.

Really thought Griffen was coming back to the Crows, I will join your anger at him since he signed another two year deal at the Dogs >:(

jvalles

Quote from: McRooster on September 05, 2010, 12:33:54 PM
Quote from: jvalles on September 05, 2010, 11:17:55 AM

Stephen Milne copped a beauty ! OUCH  :o
Couldn't happen to a nicer tiprat.

Really thought Griffen was coming back to the Crows, I will join your anger at him since he signed another two year deal at the Dogs >:(

Yeah I thought he would go back to SA, after last night he prob regrets re-signing after the poor performances of the majority of the WB team, he was outstanding compared to everyone else.  Would have become a superstar at the Crows.

Alex7089

Griffen is a star! That would hurt though, there is always a player who does this to everyone.
At least 1 gets you every year >:(

Hawka

EAGLE4LIFE