Main Menu

2011 suspensions

Started by CFC 1979, August 29, 2010, 10:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFC 1979

ok who have you banned from your side and for what period

mine pretty obvious

Ryan Okeefe - 2011 ban then parole possibly

what can only be described as the worse season possible. Only came good when not required and went missing when needed

RiOtChEsS

3rd picked fwd this year 4me and arevaderci never again... sat on the bench the last 4 weeks before JB and Didak went out

Flame

Carrots let me down in the final!!

elephants

yeah haha :) set up a thread like this one at the start of this year :P

for me it was GIA but he has got himself back in my good books with 140 a couple of weeks ago :)

For me Robbie Gray is in a two year jail sentence with possible parole after 1 year depending on good behavior (and good dt scores)

Sylvia i had him for a 4 week period and that period happened to be when he had his 'blood clot' i traded him out before he returned. sentenced to 101 hours community service over the summer break and a very slim chance of making my team next year.

Finally Ballantyne. i had him for 9 weeks (1-9) and he gave me very mediocre scores over that period. two nineties with a few 30's not good enough mate.. also he plays for freo who i dont mind until derbies come around  :) .....1 year sentence with no option or possibility of parole

thanks for reading :) :) :) 

RiOtChEsS

yeah carrots is cooked too

McRooster

Quote from: CFC 1979 on August 29, 2010, 10:15:01 PM
ok who have you banned from your side and for what period

mine pretty obvious

Ryan Okeefe - 2011 ban then parole possibly

what can only be described as the worse season possible. Only came good when not required and went missing when needed
There is a nasal spray for that  :D

Could help the ROK harden up for next year!

ROK out for me and Newman + a tough call on Duffman perhaps (fwd taggers have hurt DT half back guns)

elephants

hahah nice rooster :) haha nasal spray ;D harder ROk ;D

yeah i love duffman but he does get the forward tag :( oh well he will be there next year :)

myalup mullets

ROK, Carrots, Ballantyne, Brown hurt me (purchased him at 430K after Roo got injured) Gia was very up and down and the big one for me 'Stanton'. 

elephants

haha yeah add stanton for me too :P

thornz23

yep my main ones would be stanton, ROK, and carrots. i liked the rest of my team :P