Can anyone beat this for outs?

Started by hubbaup, August 28, 2010, 07:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hubbaup

Scored 2516 last week and this week have Browndog,Dids,Watson,Pods,Enright,Hodge,Selwood out of my team for a Grand Final.Can anybody beat that for outs and does it pay to have a team of guns or not.I will be lucky to score 1800 and are gunna get pumped bigtime. flowerN gutted!!!!!

Samm79

nas

yorgis

cop this same as u browny,pods, dids,selwood. watson, hodgy and enright all out. webberly on field for hodgy[ he prolly wont play]  and bloody carrazzo scores 15 and comes off with a hammy.fmd

Chipmunk

Can come close, had Hodge, Hunt, Selwood, Watson, Enright, Pods, J Brown, & Kennelly. Looks like I will win 2 out of my 3 Grand Finals, Including the one I want to win. LOL, thought I had no chance! Have 1896 with Martin to come only. Will easily be my lowest score for the year, and in grand final week..... :o :o :o :o :o

BratPack

Had Hodgey, Enright, Watson and Brown Dog before, add Kennelly tonight. But opposition also had Hodgey and Enright and Brown Dog, plus Joel Selwood and that's going to be the key.

His Selwood = No cover
My Watson = Hardingham's 87
His Brown Dog = No Cover
My Brown Dog = Phil Davis's 85

hubbaup

yep im gone 1711 points total after only missing 2000 twice in the whole year.Next year no guns for me in top 4 sides bar GAJ and SWAN.this resting players in rd21/22 floweren sucks big time.im thinking bout pulling the pin on fantasty next season. Why bother building a decent squad to have em pull out in the most important round. GUTTED!!!!!!!!!!

CuStArDaRm

Just remeber we'll have 3 subs next season and 24 trades

hubbaup

Its good you had decent cover Brats.Kudos too you. Hope you get over the line son!!!Go the BOMBERS. Ive had bugger all bench cover all year but to go from 2516 to 1711 in a week WTF

GTSR

Join the club mate.
Had hodge,hunt,enright,cooney,mumford,pods and brownie out. had strijk for hodge.
Martin for cooney. Traded out mummy for sandi. Had TDL to cover pods and traded out brownie for chappy.
I have martin and boomer left to play whilst opponent has only boomer but with a 42 point head start. SO in essence if martin scores 42 or more I win the granny in my first sc year. But with plenty of trolling of this forum so thanks guys....

Matt Youd

Such rotten luck dude....
Yeah it seems the guns may not be the go unless they are in sides striving for a spot in the 8 as they cant afford to be rested as much......
Was lucky only lost JB, Hodge, Enright and Dids but had 3 covered - Not Enright who was my first and only zero all year!!!

ossie85

Byes will be annoying next year also!

They'll probably schedule 3 teams for the bye in round 24... imagine the carnage!

m0nty

Cooney, Hodge, Enright, Hunt/Kennelly, Selwood, Pods, Didak to give me seven donuts with Jack Grimes and Hampson also injured on the bench. Plus I had to play Hardingham and Rohan. 1504 for me. I win! 

nas

Have you had a look at your score to see what might have been IF you had / did make it?

Torress

i got a 2457 last week and by the sound of it, similar to everyone else and have been smashed by outs. but luckily enough my opponent in my good league is in the same boat. but in the other GF my opponent doesn't have any outs, this league is no good. so i win the hard league but lose the easy one!
gazza captain saves my score somewhat this week : outs are hodge, enright, kennelly, watson, didak, brown. not as bad as some but a prick nevertheless! that is the caper tho