LUKE SHUEY = GUN :D

Started by dcmagadia21, August 28, 2010, 03:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcmagadia21

In my opinion, Luke Shuey was the BOG for the Eagles today. 21 possies, 5 marks, 7 tackles and a goal to finish thing off, what a game. Thank God that Jobe didn't play and thank God that I have Shuey to cover him.

Who also had Shuey as a starter or a cover for someone (Jelwood, Jobe, Didak etc.)?

Davoo

he covered my cooney. and now i have hardingham to cover joel selwood >:( but im not in the gf

RiOtChEsS

all my mids have played except stanton... wouldnt mind if he was a late withdrawal now

Footy God

DONT TALK TO ME.

Put the E on Harwood instead for Selwood. FECK!!!

dcmagadia21

Even though he faced Geelong at Skilled, who weren't producing well in the 1st half and ended up winning by a margin, that's a good output from the young guy. Held on him from the start of the season. Kept the faith in him. Thanks for the score Shuey ;D

Footy God

Master Q

Holz

how much will he be next year, im seriously considering him could get a 80+ season could be some great bench cover

Hawka

dont think he will b aS cheap as a benchie

Master Q

Quote from: Holzman on August 28, 2010, 06:49:09 PM
how much will he be next year, im seriously considering him could get a 80+ season could be some great bench cover
Too Expensive for Bench.

jamster

oi Q who will your rucks be next year?
and what will be your ruck structure?

LF

He could be a good cash cow for next year as long as his starting price isn't too high.

hardnut

saved me from a Selwood induced donut - good player but too injury prone for me to target next year. Will only feature in a hardnut team if he becomes a geniune gun some time down the line - good to see him doing well!

browny_wce

hes a gun, unfortunate that he got injured and crook as he'd probably be up there in rising star contention, culd be in for next year!

Master Q

Quote from: jamster on August 28, 2010, 08:32:54 PM
oi Q who will your rucks be next year?
and what will be your ruck structure?
Rucks? Sandi, Ryder         Bench: Zac Smith and someone else