SELWOOD/ENRIGHT/BYRNES OUT!

Started by Slap, August 28, 2010, 12:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slap

Thanks alot, this doubled up with the Josh Hunt suspension to eliminate any cover i had, making it a real tough ask to win the gf....

My team so far.. OUTS:
Brown, Didak, Hodge, Enright, Selwood,  :-[ :-[

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/101337/default.aspx

LF

Another flowering coach lying about not resting players.I will not believe a word out of any coaches mouth again I'll just listen to what they have to say and then think and do the complete opposite.

The worse thing is I swapped hodge out for enright in one team.think next year may have to keep at least 8-10 trades just for rounds 18-22 to trade out suspect players just to combat the general soreness epidemic that starts to peak around then.

daddsy404

OH MY F*CKING GOD WHAT THE HELL!!!!!

Prospector_1

Additional bench next year may be good for more than just the byes ... maybe this year has shown us that this revision was due anyway!

LF

thornz23

god damn it i knew they would be late withdrawals lol.. thought it was too bigger coincidence that selwood and enright were named on the bench. i now have a zero in enright and carrots' 15 to deal with.. :P

nas

Just got home & ROFLMAO.

what a last couple of weeks suspensions rests.

The end is Nigh!

Bluke

Footy God

Decided to put the E on Harwood over Shuey for Selwood. Who would have thought?

Also gave the C to GAJ over Swan. :(

browny_wce

have dan steward covering for browny but no cover for enright, lucky my opponents got the same players out (hes also got selwood!)
spweing tho coz enright was finding some good DT form