Who is the greatest Carlton suppoter on FF?

Started by Alex7089, August 13, 2010, 05:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

:o
NIce, never met a Carlton supporter with Essendon his second team ;)

SCADDICT

I think the rivalry between Carlton and Essendon is a bit over hyped. Its collingwood we really hate.

RiOtChEsS

my favourite games r blues bombers they have been a bit of a let down of late but i dont really care much for collingwood one way or another tho cruise and ossie r always stirring the pot so opinions need to be put forth ;)

Boomz

I hate Collingwood the most but it doesn't mean I don't have a special place in my heart for the blues...

The best games are Blues vs Dons imo.

ossie85

And somehow this thread becomes about Collingwood :) Gotta love it.

CFC I reckons the most passionate blueboy btw

roo boys!

No-one really hates NM as much as any of these teams  ;D

CFC 1979

Quote from: Alex7089 on August 13, 2010, 06:32:31 PM
The one place on earth Carlton likes Essendon and Essendon likes Carlton :o

bizzaroo world :D

CFC 1979

Quote from: Alex7089 on August 14, 2010, 12:25:13 AM
:o
NIce, never met a Carlton supporter with Essendon his second team ;)

bizzaro world Mark 2

Master Q

Carlton v Essendon are the best games! I've been to the past 10 I think, don't miss them. Can't miss them.

CFC 1979

*swallows * thanks ossie. Q seems to be quick on the blues posts

thats what makes this game great - rivalries

Master Q

CFC is my Collingwood Bagging Partner  :)  ;)

Alex7089

Haha, ok I think t is settled CFC + Q are the best ;D

Master Q

CFC 1979

Cruiseon

I know CFC has been waiting for my opinion on this topic & I'd hate to let him down.   ;) So here goes.

Firstly those Essendon supporters who think their rivalry with Collingwood is even in the remote same ballpark as Coll v Carl, they are dreaming. I don't even hate Essendon, we draw big crowds and ANZAC day is a nice day but if Richmond come good, their rivalry will be no different to Essendon or any of the other traditional Melbourne clubs. Pies v Blues is very differrent.

But back on topic (Ossie you are right it always seems to get back to Collingwood somehow), the greatest Carlton supporter in undoubtably John 'Pigs Arse' Elliot. Why?? Wel he spend a sh*tload of money putting the club in almost fatal debt to build a stand named after himself. A stand that is no longer of any real use. He broke the salary cap and drained Carlton of draft picks, he employed Dennis Pagen on a fixed contract of $800k per year and he is an ignorant out of touch fool.

So for all these magnificent traits I nomiate John Elliot as Carlton's best supporter.