Thoughts on My Teams (Virtualsports)

Started by HillHero13, August 04, 2010, 11:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

Hernandez scored tha man u goal.. now chelsea have hit back through sloman kalou... 2-1

HillHero13

HillHero13

HillHero13

changed up my team a bit.... not sure on which formation to go with..

CrowsFan

haha it looks like you are having a conversation with yourself. post your team and i could help you decide on a formation if you want

HillHero13

i tried going on another one but couldnt decide.. but will stiil post my team up soon...

HillHero13

no not having a convo with myself... just posting the news..

HillHero13

Dunne            Sagna

Lampard (C)   Young     Cole     Wallcott

Nolan

Torress     Abonlahor      Carrol

|_______________|

theres my team..                   

CrowsFan

looks like a solid team to me. i like the cheap picks of nolan and carroll. not sure how often wallcott will play which could be a problem. who are you 3 bench defenders and keeper? because remember they score half points so you want people who will play and you can swap with your field players if you think they can do better in specific games

HillHero13

just cheap 3mill players have gone like that the whole time.. but krul i think would be my goalkeeper... and simon taylor.. for my defence.. then the next 2 wouldnt play...

CrowsFan

ok well pretty sure harper is first choice at newcastle so maybe look at either carson from west brom or one blackpool's keepers. not sure who is first choice there, but both are only 3 mil.
for defenders all of blackpool's are only 3 mil so you might as well pick people who will play to get the half points. baptiste played 42 times for them last year and got 3 goals so he should play again this year. crainey is another one who played 41 times so should also play.

HillHero13

behind chelsea in my fav teams is newcastle and i have alwaus liked Nolan.. a lampard gerrard type player.. carrol well i dont know him much but i watched season review on BPL ajd saw him on it quiet a few times..

Barlow 21

How does my team look?
Have $1,670,000 in the bank. ;)

T.Howard
N.Vidic, G.Clichy
A.Arshavin, D.Kuyt, T.Cahill, S.Wright-Phillips and Joe Cole.
Van Persie, J.Hernandez and J.Beckford.

EMG: T.Krul, C.Smalling, S.Taylor and A.Baptiste.

Any Thoughts/Suggestions. My team name is "There Supa Frekay". :)