How is DT gonna work in 2011?

Started by shaydev, April 01, 2009, 05:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Quote from: ossie85 on August 24, 2010, 07:31:30 PM

It's all gonna depend on the draw!! Will await with baited breath

Bated breath not fish (baited) breath

ossie85

lol, nice pick up. Feel harshly done by though, with all the crap grammar and spelling on this site that gets picked up!

You should've had a full stop at the end of your comment also naste! ;)

nas

Quote from: ossie85 on August 25, 2010, 07:29:10 AM

lol, nice pick up. Feel harshly done by though, with all the crap grammar and spelling on this site that gets picked up!

You should've had a full stop at the end of your comment also naste! ;)

I thought you allways started a post with a capital?

Lol being the start I am talking about!

ossie85

Quote from: naste on August 25, 2010, 07:37:26 AMallways started a post with a capital?

Probably, but 'always' is always spelt 'always' :)

Anyways..... Will be interesting to see when teams have a bye. I.e. if Geelong have a bye in the last round (i.e. the GF) will you choose any cats?

nas

Yes it does make an interesting thought re the last round bye. With having so many players from the 1 team & playing in the last round (GF) you would have had them from the start, so would mean looking at the draw first up. Trading will have to be very well thought out prior to the finals as just going by this years resting of players again. This is refering to the Saints,Cats,Magpies.

PS:- You also forgot the full stop after always.

Probably, but 'always' is always spelt 'always'

RiOtChEsS

whats ur thoughts on the mpp's? alot of squads r really similar this year and i think they need to spice it up a bit to try and get a bigger difference in selected sides, i hope that next season includes alot more mpp players rookies aswell guys that arent quite premium dont get selected much if these guys were mpp's it might lure ppl into that strategy
eg def/mid delidio(3.45%) gibbs(10.27%) stanton(5.46%) s hill(5.11%) mid/fwd winderlich(0.7%) m murphy(5.46%) douglas(1.93%) bruce(0.5%) beams (2.5%) ruck/fwd hille(8.98%) m clark(4.36%) kruezer (5.68%) %'s represent total selections from this year
while im not convinced this would work im keen to hear what other ppl think about mpp's and ways to get ppl creating different squads and could also help with the byes

nas

09 Delidio was a Fwd /Mid so maybe (2011) Def/Mid might apply for him.

Big Lance

There was an announcement on DT Talk about next year. Had a quick look around FF and couldnt see anything but there will probably be a front page article up about it soon.
But its gonna be 24 round season, 19 weeks there is 1 bye 5 weeks there is 3 byes. So its still a 22 game h&a season. Dt will have an extra posi in def/mids/for taking the squad to 33. 24 trades for the year and i guess a higher salary cap. Gonna be some good strategy next year.

Justin Bieber

Look at the page before this one ;). CFC brought it up 2 days ago ;D.

It will be interesting next year. Hopefully everybody doesn't go with nuff nuff's just for the sake of it!!!