Main Menu

Started by hally25547, July 19, 2010, 06:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hally25547

Has anyone started to build a plan team for 2011. I've got a few that i no will be in my team but i was wondering who other people are locking in for next year already.

Sorry i had to post it here but nobody read the thread in dt strategy

Andrew3737

Yes. All depending on the draft though. If like this year, it is filled with talented midfielders the going a 3prem+3rookies. If not, then it will go elsewhere.

rocca

I have basically locked in my backs and mid. Fwd and Rucks a few are locked in but still uncertain.
A few good pickups-
Jed Adcock, averaged only 54 so far this year but has been injured alot and during games. Two years ago played really well as a running backman and averaged somewhere between 80-90 i believe. But if he can get himself fit look for him in 2011 he will be real cheap.

Nick Riewoldt after injury- his average is going down and has missed a lot; will be underpriced.

Jack Riewoldt; wont necessarily be cheap, but you must get him in your side because Richmond will be better and therefore so will he.

Paul Bower- very underrated and will have a better year in '11. When he was fit this year in his first three games averaged 115, but now due to injury his last three scores have been around 45-65 so his average is around 75. He is still only 23 and locked in for my team in '11.

Scott Selwood- averages about 60 this year so far but i have had him in the last 5 rnds and he has averaged around 85 in them so he is still young and getting much better.

hally25547

thanks for that rocca
i had my eye on adcock and also ive been looking at;

Chris Knights
Robbie Gray(even though he burtn me big this year)
Cale Morton
Cyril Rioli
Drew Petrie

i also have a lot of others as well

Cruiseon

Next year's problem. Plenty of time for that.

We are only getting to the business end of 2010 or are you one of those guys who did 12 trades in the first 7 weeks and now has 3 trades left and is losing interest?

hally25547

Quote from: Cruiseon on July 19, 2010, 06:17:53 PM

Next year's problem. Plenty of time for that.

We are only getting to the business end of 2010 or are you one of those guys who did 12 trades in the first 7 weeks and now has 3 trades left and is losing interest?

yes and no - im in the top 4 of my league, im 3000 but i only have 4 trades left. anyway im just interested to see if anyone is thinking about it??

McRooster

Robbie Gray, Liam Anthony are two I'm looking at ;)

Justin Bieber

Have a few locks already. Discussed somewhere in the other threads :P.

Off the top of my head: Boyd, Swallow, Swallow, Gray, Hallahan, Day, Otten, Harris, Petrie, Grant and Brad Ebert (pricing).

Had my eyes on Knight and Cale pre season this year (same with Petrie). All went down so had to trade out. Hopefully they'll be low 300k's next season :).

hally25547

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 19, 2010, 09:31:08 PM
Have a few locks already. Discussed somewhere in the other threads :P.

Off the top of my head: Boyd, Swallow, Swallow, Gray, Hallahan, Day, Otten, Harris, Petrie, Grant and Brad Ebert (pricing).

Had my eyes on Knight and Cale pre season this year (same with Petrie). All went down so had to trade out. Hopefully they'll be low 300k's next season :).

is that a typo or do u mean both the swallows - what are you ranked overall this year(just cos u seem to be a pretty good dreamteamer)

Justin Bieber

Never a good dreamteamer ;D. Just cracked 20k last round. Always peak at the end of the year when others start fading (and I'm low on trades :P).

I sound a better dreamteamer than I actually am ;D. Did finish 7k in SC last year after half year. First half didn't really do much and moved from 50k to 7k in 2nd half when Ablett got rested 8).

Yep, both Swallows. Like Andrew and the way he plays. David seems like a ready made player like Martin was this year.