Main Menu

Going Well Carlton!!!

Started by BGK, July 18, 2010, 06:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGK

At this rate you will be lucky to be there at all in september.

GO MAGPIES!!!!!

bunyip

I agree. They were terrible today.

Cruiseon

Carlton are sh#te. They get 3 charity no.1 draft picks as well as a $1m per year mercenary from the Eagles and its official they couldn't care less and are going backwards.

I know the last pathetic decade has brought complete complacency at Carlton but surely you can't persist with Ratten for much longer. I still remember when he was targeting a flag for 2011, now there is a very funny thought.

So I guess it's time to bring back Setanta!

ossie85

I seriously think the Blues would have to horribly inept to miss the finals! Fevola's absense is finally starting to hurt.

Midfield needs to play for each other, but I won't be taking Carlton lightly when ever we play them, they have a lot of class, just not enough grit.

Cruiseon

MasterQ, CFC and friends ??????

WHERE ARE YOU???

Ruckus

They need some hard ball winners. No one seems to be helping Judd. Don't think he would have received a handball against the Swans. He often gets the ball but cant dispose it properly because he has two or three opponents hanging off him. Is McLean coming back this year?

ossie85

Who would you rather have on your list - Brock McLean or Jordan Gysberts?

bunyip

All Collingwood posts. Strange ;D

ossie85

switching sides bunyip? Don't blame ya

BGK

Quotebut I won't be taking Carlton lightly when ever we play them

No team from here on can be taken lightly. But at the moment they could barely kick there way out of a paper bag. I love watching them fall.

Kruzer going down was the turning point. They are nothing without him.

BGK

QuoteMasterQ, CFC and friends

WHERE ARE YOU???

Do you think that maybe they have all been crushed under their tissues???

Cruiseon

Good point, it might be worth buying some Kleenex shares this week, apparently consumption has soared. Ossie might have te stats.

bunyip

I don't know about switching sides Oss, I just enjoy a good debate. Lets face it, we all have our ups and downs, our teams are currently up, but I think, at least in Geelongs case we will see a gradual fall down the ladder in a year or two.
I might be screaming to sack Sanderson in a few years ;D

Cambo

Quote from: Cruiseon on July 19, 2010, 10:07:19 AM
         MasterQ, CFC and friends ??????

WHERE ARE YOU???

They are too busy hanging out in the Collingwood Forum, to hang around in this depressing place  ;D ;D ;D

RiOtChEsS

cant wait for the karma waggon to kick u guys in the a$$...