FOX SPORTS A-LEAGUE

Started by Hawka, July 14, 2010, 07:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

It says players to be added after next points update in FF Classics league (first code I tried) is Team - Governor Hindmarsh, Manager - McRooster ?
What does that now mean... this looks like a good ranking league - I'll flower off if you don't want me to affect league ranking, my auto fill team looks pretty good (can't stand Muscat)...what do I flowering know - it should give you DTers and SCers practice planning for the bye playing me  :D

How many teams in each league?

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: McRooster on August 31, 2010, 11:09:56 PM
It says players to be added after next points update in FF Classics league (first code I tried) is Team - Governor Hindmarsh, Manager - McRooster ?
What does that now mean... this looks like a good ranking league - I'll flower off if you don't want me to affect league ranking, my auto fill team looks pretty good (can't stand Muscat)...what do I flowering know - it should give you DTers and SCers practice planning for the bye playing me  :D

How many teams in each league?
Your in rooster, your score will be added and counted this so happy, yes our league ranking will plummit but doesnt matter cos the banter and common sense you bring will be worth it :)

Justin Bieber

Always love the banter in here.

Doing alright in in foxsports A league but somehow topping the EPL one for foxsports ???.

McRooster

Do you speak for the league Will? League ranking is important to some...

Game on ONE HD at the minute stands 1-1 Arsenal v Blackburn, wrong league I know but damn the skills v A league is like watching SANFL v AFL.

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 31, 2010, 11:45:11 PM
Always love the banter in here.

Doing alright in in foxsports A league but somehow topping the EPL one for foxsports ???.
Dont gloat hp, Dont we know your first, you could be talking about politics and Hp will just start talking about that fact he is first Mr modesty  ;)  ;D

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: McRooster on August 31, 2010, 11:45:57 PM

Game on ONE HD at the minute stands 1-1 Arsenal v Blackburn, wrong league I know but damn the skills v A league is like watching SANFL v AFL.
Who is Will? and yes they consider me as somewhat of a legend lol  ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: McRooster on August 31, 2010, 11:45:57 PM

Massive difference isn't it :(. At least we are getting better. But will never be at that level.

Rob = Will? Nobody should really mind about league ranking. FOr all we know, you'll help push it up ;).

RobsOverAchieverss

Rob = Will? Nobody should really mind about league ranking. FOr all we know, you'll help push it up ;).
[/quote]Omg why am i so slow  :(

McRooster

Run Forest Run  :P

Maybe we should type a little s l o w e r  Rob  :D

I've just made my first 'managers box?' comment, I feel like it's February  ;D

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: McRooster on September 01, 2010, 12:12:05 AM
Run Forest Run  :P

Maybe we should type a little s l o w e r  Rob  :D

I've just made my first 'managers box?' comment, I feel like it's February  ;D
>:(

McRooster

Yellow card from the legend already.

Sorry Rob, was only joking Lance  :P

Do you still ave a broad accent?

BlueStorm

Let's be honest, league ranking is not the be all and end all. Would you rather finish 3rd in a league ranked 15th, or 1st in a league ranked 98th? I know which one I'd take...

Rob, as you are currently club house leader, you are all I have to chase. Therefore, coming for you ;)

Fletch74

Glad to have you on board McRooster. Now we can get some old fashion Vic vs SA rivalry gioing

BlueStorm

Warning - In Round 6, the 'double' games start.

Each week, 2 teams play 2 games - Wellington & Victory the 1st week.
Need to start thinking about bringing in some more players from these teams to take advantage of double points!

Obviously the two teams will change each week, so have a think about it when you are planning - in many of those weeks, could well be worth taking a 3 or 6 point deduction to load your team.

Have to think smart about it though. No point in having a defender play 2 games if he concedes 2 goals a game.

This, combined with watching out for future byes, will go a long way to separating the wheat from the chaff.

Fletch74

Good info Blue Storm, god point you make about the future byes as well.

As these teams are playing twice in the upcoming weeks, it also means they will have more byes as weeks progess