FOX SPORTS A-LEAGUE

Started by Hawka, July 14, 2010, 07:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Quote from: ossie85 on August 30, 2010, 09:36:33 AM

Table not updated yet! Will wait until subs are counted before claiming victory over Rob
Oops, I thought it was... :(

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: ossie85 on August 30, 2010, 09:36:33 AM

Table not updated yet! Will wait until subs are counted before claiming victory over Rob
Great game OSsie nice win, see its good to be gratious and congratulate who ever you lost to some people should heed that advice, a challenger i like it!!!!

Justin Bieber

Good game Fletch :).

Wait until Virtual sports comes up ;).

BlueStorm

Bugger, sorry guys, didn't realise I was missing all the banter here. I thought it had been quiet on the league forum.

(Well to be honest, meant to check back on this thread, but the SC finals + life has taken precedent. Got the GF win in the cash league, so can now switch back to socball full time)

I am Heart Attack (a Victory fan) who has been delighted with the start of the season. Sydney & Heart at the bottom of the ladder, doesn't get much sweeter than that!

Due to SC immersion, spent way less time putting together starting team this year, and was damn hard getting any straight info in the AFL dominated media.

Finally hitting my straps now, have traded my way to a decent squad, and prepared for the roller coaster ride of teams with double games in the coming rounds.

Coming for you Rob...

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: BlueStorm on August 30, 2010, 10:38:45 PM
Bugger, sorry guys, didn't realise I was missing all the banter here. I thought it had been quiet on the league forum.

(Well to be honest, meant to check back on this thread, but the SC finals + life has taken precedent. Got the GF win in the cash league, so can now switch back to socball full time)

I am Heart Attack (a Victory fan) who has been delighted with the start of the season. Sydney & Heart at the bottom of the ladder, doesn't get much sweeter than that!

Due to SC immersion, spent way less time putting together starting team this year, and was damn hard getting any straight info in the AFL dominated media.

Finally hitting my straps now, have traded my way to a decent squad, and prepared for the roller coaster ride of teams with double games in the coming rounds.

Coming for you Rob...
What did i do!!!!

McRooster

What haven't you done?  ;)

RobsOverAchieverss

McRooster

Hey Rob,
I just took the tour with Simon Hill, sounds fun. Can you join late? Is there an auto-fill function like in DT?
I only know players from Adelaide really and those who have played for Adelaide, plus the big names (too expensive?) and the villians from Victory  >:(

p.s. if you join late do you still only get 100 fantasy $ ?

Justin Bieber

You still get the 100. You can join but don't think you can join the H2H leagues. Could if you tried the codes.

Adelaide don't look so bad this year though ;).

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: McRooster on August 31, 2010, 10:18:54 PM
Hey Rob,
I just took the tour with Simon Hill, sounds fun. Can you join late? Is there an auto-fill function like in DT?
I only know players from Adelaide really and those who have played for Adelaide, plus the big names (too expensive?) and the villians from Victory  >:(

p.s. if you join late do you still only get 100 fantasy $ ?
I demand you join, please join it will be so much fun if you do, yes there is an auto-fill and if you need help we can help, I am kinda of a big deal (anchorman) in the game jk...Do you want the codes.

McRooster

Thanks HP, still haven't been to a losing game yet....(few draws) and loving that the tram now goes one street away from Hindmarsh and into City.

Will start at the bottom but the positive is... the only way is up!  :)

*insert  Rob post* OOh! was about to post to HP my thanks but if you have a code or something I'll come in.

Should I now call you Will Farell (Anchorman)  :D

McRooster

:P  You silly flock Rooster

Rob, just saw your new DP  8)

Justin Bieber

Burgundy is back ;D.

See if these codes work:
League Name: FF Classics (H2H)    Code: 329-1357      (Closed)
League Name: Fanfooty1  (H2H)  Code: 295-107           (Closed)     
League Name: Antelope Pie (H2H)  Code: 4092-1280     (Closed)

I'll check up on some Classic ones if anybody started them.

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: McRooster on August 31, 2010, 10:32:44 PM
:P  You silly flock Rooster

Rob, just saw your new DP  8)
Thanks Rooster  ;) ok Hp kool i hope they work *crosses fingers* either way if you have a spare league next year join my sc or dt league?

Justin Bieber

Can't get the sode for the classic league :(.

Can always create a league though at anytime :).