My DT

Started by dt over life, July 13, 2010, 09:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dt over life

Any trades needed? Or should I save them for injuries, going for position in Schools comp rather than league win, as the one I want to win is quite weak.

Backs really let me down last week :/ But I'm sure it was just a one-off

Footy God

If you had more trades you would downgrade one player and upgrade both Dangerfield and Clark to Pavlich/Buddy and Cox.  With 3 trades you have a solid team. If you trade again you will have a zero or two come round 20.

Justin Bieber

Team looks good 8). Hang onto trades as some players tend to get rested/injured.

Brown should be back this week which will give you 2 playing cover up forward.

Agree with Footy God, if you had more trades, upgrades could be done.

dt over life

yeah first year :/ made some horrible trades in the first couple of rounds. I'd used 5 trades by round 4.....

Justin Bieber

Everybody makes mistakes :P. I've seen people burn more than 5 in the first 3 rounds ;).

McLeod_23

What schools comp u in and what u comin

rhyatt

rhyioli : round 16: your starting 22     

Hey guys what do you think of this team. Any suggestions for my next two trades?

11 trades (2 for this week)

Backline
1. Hodge, L 2. Goddard, B 3. Gilbert, S 4. Enright, C 5. Carrazzo, A 6. Waters, B 7. Shaw, H (23. Davis, P 24. Strijk, A)

Midfield
8. Swan, D 9. Montagna, L 10. Bartel, J 11. Stanton, B 12. Ball, L 13. Martin, D
(25. Howlett, B 26. Banner, M)

Rucks
14. Sandilands, A 15. Cox, D (27. Warnock, R 28. Lobbe, M)

Forwards
16. Pavlich, M 17. O'Keefe, R 18. Giansiracusa, D 19. Rioli, C 20. Hall, B 21. Franklin, L 22. Podsiadly, J (29. Dangerfield, P 30. Gumbleton, S)

THANK YOU!

McLeod_23

downgrade dangerfield to TDL and then with the money upgrade martin

Footy God

@Rhyatt-

You have a lot of trades there mate. Set up nicely for finals.

Danger-TDL/R.Tarrant
Martin-Ablett

THEN (next week)

Davis-Smith
Hall-Goodes/Pavlich

elxam

hold on to your trades.

team looks good

McRooster

Quote from: Footy God on July 13, 2010, 10:22:46 PM
If you had more trades you would downgrade one player and upgrade both Dangerfield and Clark to Pavlich/Buddy and Cox.  With 3 trades you have a solid team. If you trade again you will have a zero or two come round 20.
X2
Hold off. JB will strengthen that forward line ;)