epldreamteam.sportal.com.au/

Started by HillHero13, July 02, 2010, 01:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

Quote from: PowerMan on July 05, 2010, 06:09:08 PM
Quote from: Gooner on July 02, 2010, 05:07:12 PM
I'll get involved with that, although the Fantasy Premier League game is my preferred game.  It's a lot more realistic as prices fluctuate based on demand and supply rather than possibly doubling after three weeks if a player scores a couple of goals.

ummm im getting the league going.. thats the point of the thread...
someone here will get a league going, that's for sure!

RobsOverAchieverss

[/quote] Man U are looking for a replacement GK for VanderSar getting on in age and injury prone to the end of his Career ani don't think drogba will be the main striker at chelsea this year.
[/quote] I think Torres if signed why else would ancellotti be looking to Sign another

who do you think the main striker at chelsea would be this year then?
[/quote] Torres if signed why else is ancelloti looking to sign another striker Drogba is getting on 32 yrs of age, still quality but chelsea have money to spend and they are looking to bolster their attack.

RobsOverAchieverss

Don't pick players that have just been promoted... ie West Brom, Newcastle etc etc...

Thats crazy to say that, yes there cheap there is bargains to be had i would never pick them as GK DEF but other that that you can find bargains if you know your Football!

reesbr

Yeah you have to pick players from newcaslte :P

chrisuzz

reesbr

HillHero13

my team is in... will be changing it over the transfers but...

now its not good but..

Scwarzer,     

R.Taylor   Dawson    Heitinga    Bassong

Lampard (C)  Malbronque   Piennar   Wright Phillips

Drogba   Abonglahor

Krul, O'Shea, Palacios, Lovenkrands

RobsOverAchieverss

Shwarzer Goalie i think Fulham will condede alot of goals this years best to pick a GK whos team will not conceed alot of goals ie..chelsea man utd

HillHero13

yeah but he probably going to arsenal... and this is actually in the wrong thread its the other one... i didnt know i did that...   

benjy251090

HillHero13

Fletch74

I'm in. Never done this comp before, but I'll give it a try

PowerMan

Hawka

RobsOverAchieverss