My son's DT

Started by valkorum, June 14, 2010, 07:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

My son told me (over the weekend) that his computer is stuffed at home and he hasnt been able to do any trades and has asked me to have a look in to his side.

Definitely keen to hear other people's thoughts.  18 trades, $101,800 cash

Here is the team:

Backs: Hodge, Enright, Waters, Duffman, Gilbee, Hunt, Kennelly (Silvagni, Trengove [PA])
Mids: Swan, Ablett, Montagna, Barlow, Trengove, Martin (Shuey, Banner)
Rucks: Sandilands, Tippet (Warnock, Lobbe)
Fwds: Pav, Stevie J, ROK, Brown, Hall, JPod, Dangerfield (Rockliffe, Gumby)

I dont think major work is required.  Prob looking at trading the following

Hunt
Trengove
Martin
Dangerfield
Tippett

So prob thinking 10 trades to move on those 5 players and leave 8 for finals and LTI.  Depending on trades made and cash made might be able to get 1 straight swap for either Kennelly or Hall

Flame

Good side...true story!! ;D

ossie85

18 trades!!! Will be a monster come finals time... Nothing much wrong with that....

valkorum

Quote from: ossie85 on June 14, 2010, 07:56:18 PM
18 trades!!! Will be a monster come finals time... Nothing much wrong with that....

Yeh I made that side with my son.  Didnt realise that he wasnt making any trades.  I just checked his leagues and he is in a league with HP :P

Thats why I was thinking 5 double trades for those players and he should be well set for finals time.

Justin Bieber

WOOOOOOO FF or Hello FF?

Will smash me already!!! If you trade for him, bigger smashing :'(. Sabbotage 8).

Silvagni downgrade for some more cash. Then could probably follow that by 2 upgrades somewhere else.

valkorum

In the WOOOOOO FF league.  Team name = poopers

Hardest part of this will be making the right trades to improve the side in the right order.

valkorum

Potential 1st Trade:

Silvagni/Trengove [PA] to Ricky Henderson (if he is named)
Tippet to Cox

That will still leave around $100k for the next double trade.  Thoughts?

Flame

Sounds good..i picked up henderson last week and hope he keeps playing this week.

Justin Bieber

Could keep Tip a little longer. Has finally found some form and has a very reachable Breakeven.

Maybe Kennelly or Hunt. Could even upgrade a mid rookie to get more scoring power there.

elephants

i looked at the team and thought oh thats not as gunned up as it should be at this stage of the year!?

and then i saw you had 18 trades and i thought wowowowowow that will be a gun team simply because those players can be traded to premiums in a couple of weeks. good job and TRADE AWAY :)

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,17114.45.html please help if you know stuff about the world cup :)

roo boys!

Trade, trade , trade upgrade upgrade upgradeX12, downgrade :( :D

valkorum

@Roo - Dont worry I will be looking at double trades for the next few rounds.  Need to bolster up the side.  Problem is he has missed quite a number of cash cows.  Will be a little challenging but I think I can do it ;)

Need to sit down and go through the B/E's etc (which will prob do now cos missus is watching that crappy housewives thing)

valkorum

Trade Options

All will include this trade:
Silvagni to Henderson  (Silvagni is at about peak and Henderson is on the bubble)

1) Tippett to Cox -- $120k left over
2) Trengove [MELB] to Bartel/Boyd -- $87k left over
3) Martin to Bartel/Boyd --$68k left over
4) Hunt to Goddard -- $15k left over
5) Dangerfield to Chapman -- $36k left over

I like the Chapman trade the least as he has a very high BE of 138 and is likely to go down in price after this round.  He will be a better target in a week or 2.
I like the Trengove to Bartel/Boyd trade the most as Trengove has a high BE of 92 and Bartel and Boyd have low BE's

valkorum

I forgot to mention that the Silvagni > Henderson trade will allow me to utilise the captain loophole as well.

valkorum

I went with the Trengove to Boyd trade.