Split Round FAQ

Started by googs?, June 14, 2010, 05:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Good point jvalles :-\ I think everyone was thinking of the loophole from Rd 1... You could do it then, but not now...

Paddy13

what if u make ur captain someone who u are about to trade??

will the new player be captain?

that might work!?!

roo boys!

Quote from: Fletch74 on June 15, 2010, 04:31:12 PM
Good point jvalles :-\ I think everyone was thinking of the loophole from Rd 1... You could do it then, but not now...
apparently you can but im not sure how either :-\ :-\

chatters24

You cant. You'll have have to choose a player from Saints, Geelong, Sydney, Collingwood, Melbourne or Adelaide who you don't think will play. So in my case I'll probably put my Vice on Hodge and select Hughes as my captain because he most likely wont play. You really cant do it if you dont have any emergencies that wont play in the 2nd week.

roo boys!

but then you have to get a donut right?

Fletch74

That's why you need an EMG that will play in the second week.

elephants

nah guys i cant seem to not lock in a captain :(

elephants

screw it im going the old fashioned way naming a vice and a skipper probs going to be gaj and bart but i dont like the fact gaj will get clinty jones. bart a better option?

i will start a captains thread

chatters24

Quote from: Fletch74 on June 15, 2010, 04:37:12 PM
That's why you need an EMG that will play in the second week.

It doesnt matter if you're EMG play's or doesn't, if he isn't on the field in your 22 he doesnt get the points. Obviously he has to be playing in the 2nd week so you can change it to another player who is on the field if your not happy with your VC score.

roo boys!

can you make emergencies Captain? i didnt even know that :o

Blueboys

Not sure if it will say let you change your captain in week 2  ???

You would need to trade that player Captain to then have the new player traded in become captain

Would that work, only way I can see it happen  ???

Blueboys

Quote from: roo boys! on June 15, 2010, 04:45:09 PM
can you make emergencies Captain? i didnt even know that :o

It doesn't!!!

jvalles

I think I have figured it out...

1. Select a VC from the first half of round 13.
2. Put an emergency in who's team is playing in week 2, but make sure they are definately not playing, put the C on this player.  Make sure your newly switched emerg is marked and playing.
3. Then you will have the option of moving the C to a player in the 2nd week if your VC doesn't do well.

How does that sound?  ???

roo boys!

i think thats what you do... ???

jvalles

Quote from: roo boys! on June 15, 2010, 04:50:13 PM
i think thats what you do... ???

Personally I think ur flowered if you can't change that captain in the 2nd week, so might not risk it.