Chris Masten or Travis Tuck?

Started by Marky_Mark, March 19, 2009, 05:45:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marky_Mark

im interested in others opinions of chris masten and travis tuck for supercoach purposes, as far as im aware travis has had an outstanding pre-season, but will he get TOG once the hawks are full strength? chris masten i didnt think had anyone taking his TOG at west coast and has been listed in the best few players at least twice this pre-season but for some reason is listed as 'iffy' in montys eagles team? i know he cramped up in the last game, but surely that wont hinder his chances of getting picked. what does everyone think?

ando10

i have masten hes a great pre season and west coast new he had groin problems when they drafted him 08 for masten was a trial year to get him ready for this year trust me masten will be a great pick up.

Keza41

i agree masten will be good this season but i think tuck will do better...

Just because of the retirement of Shane Crawford i think he will get much more time to shine this year.

Richo_Richo_Man

No question 4 me..I've got them both, Haselby 2!

andystav

Get them both in there!

Tuck to tear it up this year ;)

splash

being a hawks supporter,u may call me biased.But Lewis is out at the moment cause of injury,Tuck in.Has a chance to prove himself.

Bo

I wouldnt' run either. Masten butchers the ball and Tuck will struggle to get TOG. Better dudes around.

Ill start a list for you.

Hasleby.
Cale Morton.
Brent Reilly
Nathan Jones.
Farren Ray.

I'd probably run them in that order. Reilly might be a bit higher.

I dont see what the fascination with masten and tuck is in this forum. I even saw someone pluck butler out of nowhere, which may be a considered play.

THERE ARE OTHER MIDFIELDERS PEOPLE........