Virtual Sports Fantasy World Cup! Rate my team...

Started by HillHero13, June 04, 2010, 05:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

hillhero: in my opinion stay away from the aussies, going to struggle to score, maybe schwazer is the only exception but then think there are better keepers you can pick.

hellopplz: i agree that ochoa is a good keeper but feel there are better options, ochoa has a hard group with france, south africa and uruguay all capable of scoring goals. number one would be casillias, spain conceded least number of goals during qualifiers i think, but if you want puyol and iniesta i guess you cant. maybe look at david james who appears to have secured first choice, england have a pretty simple group stage so should get some clean sheets. or a bit of a smokey would be romero from argentina, they are week in defense but i think argentina will go far and get some clean sheets during the group stage

GDRAGONS

reesbr

CrowsFan

as i said i think australia will struggle to score, so i wouldn't go near cahill. i really hope i am wrong because i would love the socceroos to do great, but just don't think they will after seeing their two matches so far

nas

Joined for the fun so will be known as the BYE  :o when anyone plays me as know PFFFT about it.  :'(

reesbr

GDRAGONS

Master Q

Master Q

reesbr

I went Fabregas in foxsports and Xavi in this

no

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Master Q on June 05, 2010, 10:23:02 AM
Do your Players on your bench score?
They score half points I think. New to it so not entirely sure. Flipped through the rules quickly.

Master Q

Ok Here's my team:

Buffon                                              Cesar

Terry     Agger       Ramos        Pepe                        Gallas

Gerrard     Xavi      Kaka           Ribery                       Rodriguez

Messi               Ronaldo                                     Drogba

Master Q

reesbr

Master Q