Previous topic - Next topic

kalani

FREO ARE BACK!!!!
good to see them win once in a while ;D
once in a  while

Master Q

Did this really deserve to be a thread?

valkorum

I dont know how you can say we are back when we were never there to start with (apart from 2006)

I have been suffering as a Freo supporter for 15 years for this year, but lets keep a lid on it till we have 12 wins.

kalani

yes, yes it does. well at least ur winning now

Justin Bieber

Quote from: valkorum on June 04, 2010, 04:27:55 PM
I have been suffering as a Freo supporter for 15 years for this year, but lets keep a lid on it till we have 12 wins.
Been following them for 6 years now as third favourite team. Schammer is/was my fav player :D. Dang Harvey, can't see talent :P (know he is a bad decision maker).

valkorum

I agree with Harvey that Schammer is not in our best 22.  He gets lots of the ball but makes bad decisions and poor disposal.

Alex7089

Stuff Schammer, my fav player from Freo has to be Duffman, love his rebounding ball and his kicking, love him all around.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on June 09, 2010, 07:18:12 PM
Stuff Schammer, my fav player from Freo has to be Duffman, love his rebounding ball and his kicking, love him all around.
Mine's become Mayne. Gotta love the hair 8).

He is not in their best 22 with the talent coming through now :'(. Maybe GC can snap him up and try and work on him :P.

valkorum

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 09, 2010, 07:19:51 PM
He is not in their best 22 with the talent coming through now :'(. Maybe GC can snap him up and try and work on him :P.

I assume you are talking about Schammer.  Yes could be a target for GC.

Justin Bieber

And Schammer has somehow made his way back in :D. Named back pocket.

valkorum

Yeh I saw that.  Silvagni has been named at FF too