Vickery
0 (0%)
Jesse White
3 (18.8%)
Matt Lobbe
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

chatters24

Bad timing seeing as though there isn't many downgrade options other than Fyfe so it will make it hard to upgrade him if you dont have cash in the bank.

elxam

but at least you don't have to mull over trading him

Windigo

I currently have only 1600 dollars in the bank. Plus the cash for Seaby equals a pitiful 221,300.
Please vote for the best option to replace him with the remaining cash?
I have Warnock.
15 Trades Left, 14 if i trade Ladson to Hargrave.

Master Q

All of those rucks are horrible, re-think.

Windigo

Well, so very true. I want to get Hargrave>Ladson.
Then if Seaby is Injured. Thats all i can do. Unless i don't trade out Ladson keep my spare cash and get Luenberger.... But i Want Hargrave.

Master Q

Have you got news on Seaby? You could just bench him.
Also, Have a look at this thread, http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,13365.0.html

elxam

they'll play a handful of games in total fetching you a coupld of hundred points. They should be your number 4 ruck only.

GinoGod

u have to downgrade sumwhere else to upgrade seaby

Windigo

Quotethey'll play a handful of games in total fetching you a coupld of hundred points. They should be your number 4 ruck only.

elxam, says they'll only play a few games here and there. True.
What about Jordan Roughead. Will he hold his spot against big Minson?

yorgis

hey people just read on afl site seaby gone for 12wks [and i've got hille as my other ruck] showere

Cicjose

how far has seaby dropped in price from mumford. i would try and get mumford into your team.

elxam

Mumford will now be the number 1 ruck at Sydney. Very good call Cj!

I have a gut feeling that Minson will come back sooner than later when Roughhead has run out of steam, which doesn't look that far away.

obrient

hey bad luck about seaby....but im here to tell you some good news...
Dont be jumping on him soo quickly, he only just broke a 100 in a game where people were pulling out 150's and 160's, it was a high possession keepings off, give him another week and see how he goes, if he does well then get on him....

in the meantime, consider downgrading a bench to someone on the bubble, personally i woulf go fyfe (not sure on spelling), great little player and freo luv him...with the extra cash depending on how much you have, you cuold upgrade seaby, then the next week trade ladson for hargrave, even if he goes up it wont be by much
let me know who you could downgrade and how much

Master Q

Quote from: elxam on May 04, 2010, 07:26:33 AM
Mumford will now be the number 1 ruck at Sydney. Very good call Cj!

I have a gut feeling that Minson will come back sooner than later when Roughhead has run out of steam, which doesn't look that far away.

Quotehey bad luck about seaby....but im here to tell you some good news...
Dont be jumping on him soo quickly, he only just broke a 100 in a game where people were pulling out 150's and 160's, it was a high possession keepings off, give him another week and see how he goes, if he does well then get on him....

in the meantime, consider downgrading a bench to someone on the bubble, personally i woulf go fyfe (not sure on spelling), great little player and freo luv him...with the extra cash depending on how much you have, you cuold upgrade seaby, then the next week trade ladson for hargrave, even if he goes up it wont be by much
let me know who you could downgrade and how muc

Cicjose

varcoe's job security was virtually guaranteed midfield role preseason. i will trade betts out for varcoe if ratten plays garlett and yarran with betts up forward again and varcoe is on the bubble for price increase in two weeks i think.