going for high overall ranking or league win

Started by elxam, April 21, 2010, 06:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elxam

Are going for high overall ranking or league win ?

I guess the strategy is slightly different in terms of planning but they are not mutually exclusive.

SCADDICT

High overall, it means your really improving if your going up in the overalls. As the competiveness of leagues varies greatly, the results there mean very little unless you are in an extremely good league.

elxam

elxam

of course the ribbing is a lot more fun though :-)

elxam

meaning leauge win can be more fun but less satisfying

Master Q

walker13

i go 4 league win. thats why i kept roo and played gumby, played against the bottom side

Justin Bieber

I go for both. top 10k overall and league wins (which i think is very doubtful this year)

elxam

what the poll has shown so far is that coaches either play in less than competitive leagues or the general level of experience in this forum is quite good for people to be thinking about overall ranking

bundyboy

well the plan was to go for overall, but after last 2 weeks I recon i need a miracle..so the new game plan is now to win a pretty average league, and hopefully pull out a weekly super score!!

elxam

guess it's a 2-3-4-5 year process where you'd want to improve on the year before...

jumping from top 10% to top 1% is a lot easier than 1% to TOP DOG.

one needs lots of luck along the way, too

snudz

I will win at least 2 outa 3 leagues that I am in....I'd be stoked for a Weekly Top Score.

elxam

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elxam on April 21, 2010, 08:54:56 AM
guess it's a 2-3-4-5 year process where you'd want to improve on the year before...

jumping from top 10% to top 1% is a lot easier than 1% to TOP DOG.

one needs lots of luck along the way, too
I'm so far half way through the step process :). A good plan but think top 10% to 1% might be a little hard for some people. I throw in a 5% for me.

elxam

going with what people say about you hellopplz you are WAY too modest