HOT TIPS FOR ROUND 3. Read, Argue, Reply.

Started by chosch, April 09, 2010, 01:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chosch

what bets have you got on this week boys???

sportingbet.com trio bets are usually pretty simple to pick. for those who dont know what they are, essentially sportingbet choose 3 players in a game and you pick one to score the most dreamteam points.

a few toughies this week... but chuck a few bucks on a multi bet and u can return a fair bang for ur dollar.

i won $90 from a $5 bet in round 1 and $140 from a $3 bet last round, (spent about $15 on bets each week). multi's are the way to go.

this week, as i said, tougher week... but i reckon these lads should be alrite with a chance.

ryan o'keefe over goodes and deledio (ROK is in fantastic form, and deledio doesnt have many people sending the ball his way, goodes just wont score as good as ryan)
travis johnstone over drummond and salopek (drummond and salopek shouldnt really challenge johnstone)
pendlebury over didak and davis (didak will get tagged out, and davis averages nowhere near pendless)
brad green over davey and bruce (bruce is a champ, but green is a class above him... i dont think davey will back up his effort from last week)
andrew mackie should go all out against mundy and hasleby...

i'd like to say bartel for this week over ablett (looking into history says that ablett struggles against freo... crowley keeps him quiet), this frees up the rest of the boys... so bartles should dominate... hoping that chapman doesnt fire up and kick a bag.

anyone have any tips in return?? or arguments against the above tips?

good luck and happy punting lads, the cash is there to be won... just gotta find it :P

Justin Bieber

chosch

bahahah cheers lads, took a loss this week. but not much. still up by a fair bit.