Main Menu

This will make you laugh!!!

Started by Cruiseon, April 08, 2010, 01:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruiseon

A bloke walks into a bar in Melbourne with a Jack Russell under arm, the dog is wearing a Carlton football club jersey and socks, and a little blues beanie. On arrival the bartender yells " hey no pets are allowed in here , you'll have to leave!" the guys proceeds to beg him, "look I’m desperate, were both really big blues fans, and the TV is broken, and this is the only place around we can watch the game.

After securing a promise that the dog will behave and warning him if the dog does cause any trouble they will both be thrown out, the bartender relents and allows them to stay and watch the game. the game begins with a bounce and the blues immediately get possession of the ball and kick a goal, Suddenly the dog jumps up onto the bar and starts dancing around and walking along the bar giving all the patrons high fives.

The bartender says " wow that the most amazing thing I have ever seen, what does the dog do when Carlton wins a final" the man replies" I don’t know, I've only had him for 8 years"  :'( :'(

Justin Bieber

nice one ;D. should of put it in the carlton section ;D. rub it in a bit more ;D

ossie85

rofl!! Best thing ever!

This one's a bit off-colour...

A young girl was running along a road, when the police stop and pick her up. The girl was upset, and explained to the police that she was running away because her parents beat her.

The police were very disturbed, but asked where she was running to. She replied...

"Carlton, cos they don't beat anybody".

Justin Bieber

CFC 1979

HA HA Cruis

was this joke made after your last flag 1990

because the original joke was a collingwood dog and the bloke had it for 40 years

Cruiseon

To be honest I did change it but not by much, it was always about Carlton but the punch line was about winning a game not a final.  Gee haven't Carlton come a long way in the last 10 years!

CFC 1979

Cruiseon

A bit like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz??

So if CFC chants, "we will one day beat Essendon, we will one day beat Essendon" hard enough, and with enough belief, then it could actually happen?

CFC 1979

ok here goes

we will one day win ;D
we will one day win :)
we will one day win :(

are we still in cansas ? :P

Cruiseon

ossie85

I think he meant that Carlton was on the canvas

CFC 1979

Cruiseon

Well with the greatest of respect to CFC, I personally hope they stay on the canvas. Unfortunately I think they will wipe the Crows this week.

ossie85

Whoever loses the Crows/Blues match will be under intense pressure! The Blues at 1-3 or the Crows at 0-4. This game could easily define the seasons for both.