50 reasons why Collingwood is better than Carlton.

Started by Cruiseon, April 07, 2010, 08:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junktimer

no i just thought was ossie said was funny. which it was.

roo boys!

ossie85

Carlton gives me a lot a to work with, I should really thank them.

Cruiseon

Too true Ossie, without their soon to be 16 year flag drought, without their mindless marketing slogans and without them not winning a final for a decade, we'd have nothing to work with........ well except our old friend Bryce.  ;)

Master Q

Don't worry Cruise, we also have plenty to work with.

I just got an idea, I should become a Dentist and work in Collingwood. I could buy a private jet with all the customers I'd get.

Barlow 21

Quote from: Master Q on December 22, 2010, 12:40:55 PM

I just got an idea, I should become a Dentist and work in Collingwood. I could buy a private jet with all the customers I'd get.
LOL. It would take you 50 years to get the money thought!

Master Q

Quote from: Barlow 21 on December 22, 2010, 12:47:10 PM
Quote from: Master Q on December 22, 2010, 12:40:55 PM

LOL. It would take you 50 years to get the money thought!
I'm amazed. Someone actually doesn't get the joke, infact, nearly every joke on here.

ossie85

Barlow was implying Pies don't have any money. If I hadn't eaten my shoes I'd through one at you barlow

Master Q

Quote from: ossie85 on December 22, 2010, 12:50:50 PM

Barlow was implying Pies don't have any money. If I hadn't eaten my shoes I'd through one at you barlow
You can't really tell what he meant, either way it's pretty hard not to give a staright answer to that. What if I was really cheap? I reckon I could still get my Jet. Or maybe I'll charge normally, they'll be in so much debt, take there houses and kids (those who have), sell there houses, and sell there Children as Slaves.

Cruiseon

I'd rather spend my dole money on a new season ticket and the Premiership edition Collingwood beanie.

Master Q

Quote from: Cruiseon on December 22, 2010, 01:08:51 PM

I'd rather spend my dole money on a new season ticket and the Premiership edition Collingwood beanie.
Does the beanie have that fluffy ball thing at the top?

Master Q

Quote from: Master Q on December 22, 2010, 01:14:03 PM
Quote from: Cruiseon on December 22, 2010, 01:08:51 PM

Does the beanie have that fluffy ball thing at the top?

Cruiseon

Of course, every self respecting footabll beanie does.

I wonder how much the back to back beanie will cost?  I had better cut back on the Winnie Blues and start saving.

McRooster

Quote from: Cruiseon on December 22, 2010, 01:32:24 PM

Of course, every self respecting footabll beanie does.

I wonder how much the back to back beanie will cost?  I had better cut back on the Winning Blues and start saving.
Corrected that for you cruiseon  :P

D.Barwick

I have spent my last 3 dole payments on a new pies membership and merchandise! I got a maasive tooth ache anyone know a backyard dentest? Co11ingwood are better because its un australian to be a toff and its even more un australian to think your a toff when your probably a introverted bogan like all carlton supporters generally are!