50 reasons why Collingwood is better than Carlton.

Started by Cruiseon, April 07, 2010, 08:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Cruiseon on April 10, 2010, 01:34:31 AM
MissPies, I don't hate anyone or anybody except Phil Collins and the Carlton Football club. Maybe John Howard as well if I was pushed.
What did Phill Collins ever do to you? :P

Cruiseon

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Cruiseon on April 10, 2010, 05:55:27 AM
Don't start me Hellopplz, just don't start me.
That bad??

hey thats number 11. Nobody at collingwood like Phill Collins :P

Cruiseon

No.11 - Despite their lessor numbers the Australian Bureau of Statistics has officially confirmed that far more Carlton supporters like Phil Collins than Collingwood supporters.

(Footnote, apparently the ABS found 1 Pies supporter who was indifferent to Phil but she has since married and moved to Florida).

ossie85

Quote from: Cruiseon on April 10, 2010, 06:27:12 AM

No.11 - Despite their lessor numbers the Australian Bureau of Statistics has officially confirmed that far more Carlton supporters like Phil Collins than Collingwood supporters.

(Footnote, apparently the ABS found 1 Pies supporter who was indifferent to Phil but she has since married and moved to Florida).

LOL.

I can back this up! Seriously, I work there! In fact, Im typing from the ABS right now.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on April 10, 2010, 06:52:58 AM
Quote from: Cruiseon on April 10, 2010, 06:27:12 AM

LOL.

I can back this up! Seriously, I work there! In fact, Im typing from the ABS right now.
Great FanFooty have an inside man ;). not where we want him to be, but we'll take it ;D

Cruiseon

No 12 - Collingwood would never ever lose to Essendon 6 times in a row.  :)

Justin Bieber

Cruiseon

CFC 1979

Cruiseon

CFC there is not much action on the old Carlton threads in the last few days, you have to dust the cobwebs off just to get in.

I guess that will happen with fair weather supporters. Looks like Essendon is about to overtake the Carlton on the number of posts!

ELLsendon

CFC 1979

still on 14 omg

would you like me to call ABC child care centres and book you lot in for a basic maths course

i'll help you -  15 Peter Moore

ELLsendon

That was greatly neede CFC.

Maybe they can build on from that!