50 reasons why Collingwood is better than Carlton.

Started by Cruiseon, April 07, 2010, 08:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Justin Bieber

Cruiseon

That is 9 thus far thanks Hellopplz. Not sure who made you judge & jury outside your juristiction. I quite like Ossie's no9 in fact.   ;)

You'll note there were two no.6's due to a Miss Pies post.

Who wants to hit 10!

Master Q

Justin Bieber

9.??? Collingwod never traded away a coleman medallist for a "future" star and i use the term star very loosely ;D

CFC 1979

my god two and a half days and you can't get past ten :P

i look back in in 2012 ;)

Master Q

I know it's so disappointing ;D I could do 50 reasons why carlton are better then cooollingwood in 10 seconds.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CFC 1979 on April 09, 2010, 11:48:03 AM
my god two and a half days and you can't get past ten :P

i look back in in 2012 ;)
hey i don't go for either and i have contributed 2 so far 8)

CFC 1979

MissPiesFF

Oh i can find 100 reasons not to like Carlton ..but I like them.

Big_Cox14

Quotesorry should have read

can't count past ten

Haha. That's gold.

MissPiesFF

Ok this is my only legit reason to hate Carlton. and none of you Carlton or non-Carlton supporters can knock this one. Not by a long shot.

10. The only reason I could possibly hate Carlton is because so many Pies supporters hold a grudge against them for reasons that happened before they were even born. So YES I despise Carlton for the fact they are able to make 99% of Pies hate you.!

Sorry but I stand by this. Most of you only hate Carlton because you are hence my topic 'Running with the pack'

PS. Could it be I make Pies supporters hate one of their fellow barrackers?

Criuseon I asked for your own opinion not something that runs with the pack of 100 years. That is like saying you hate aborigine just because they were here before us.

Master Q

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 09, 2010, 01:18:42 PM
Ok this is my only legit reason to hate Carlton. and none of you Carlton or non-Carlton supporters can knock this one. Not by a long shot.

10. The only reason I could possibly hate Carlton is because so many Pies supporters hold a grudge against them for reasons that happened before they were even born. So YES I despise Carlton for the fact they are able to make 99% of Pies hate you.!

Sorry but I stand by this. Most of you only hate Carlton because you are hence my topic 'Running with the pack'

PS. Could it be I make Pies supporters hate one of their fellow barrackers?

Criuseon I asked for your own opinion not something that runs with the pack of 100 years. That is like saying you hate aborigine just because they were here before us.
True.

MissPiesFF

Woot I got to ten and I have all my teeth and I am a blonde female..damn I am good

Cruiseon

MissPies, I don't hate anyone or anybody except Phil Collins and the Carlton Football club. Maybe John Howard as well if I was pushed.

I'm possibly a bit older than you so the late 70's as a young kid and the early 80's did some long term damage. But rivarly can date back more than the last 10 years and be relevant.

Not sure I like the aboriginal comparison much but I think I know what you were trying to get at.