A quote from Master Q's topics 'Welcome To FanFooty'

Started by HillHero13, April 07, 2010, 05:53:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

Now obviously Master Q couldn't help all the newbies with all the people that will help you out..... so i'm here to help you guys out on a few more people..

Ok so you all know m0nty and Prospector_1.. creator and moderator of dt and sc...

ok lets make up groups of people that normally respond to the similar types of posts..

Hellopplz, Alex7089, Master Q, MissPiesFF, ossie85, naste.. they mainly post in The Front Bar but when something comes up in SC and DT they're there to help...

I (HillHero13) sometimes muck around with them... but im rarley there... if you want to see a funny topic about Master Q click here >>>  http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,12003.0.html

By the way if you would like to be one of them feel free to join there not going to bite...

DWEBBY5 and Nwebb5 are a couple of friends of mine and recommend you become friends of them too.... ( so they don't feel lonley)...

then we have another group.. Flame, Valkorum, Nikk33, alman, thornz23, torress are all there too help but they are not on all the time..

1 more group has korza,  CFC 1979, supercochheros, Sams-Town, they are all there to help but when the criticism is needed it's normally them who gives it...

Cheers HillHero13

P.S I make alot of teams Pre-Season so beware.... :P

sorry if i forgot about mentioning some of you but thats the best i can do...

Master Q's 'Welcome To FanFooty Post' >>> http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,11991.msg80587.html#new

valkorum

I am around often, I just choose not to post some days. 

Master Q

HillHero13

so people know about more of the people you didn't mention

Master Q

HillHero13

but I did it for you and I know you mentioned most just let it be here for some newbies

ossie85

We're all a friendly bunch here :)

It's like a cult only... ahhh, hmmm..

sorry, it's exactly like a cult.

valkorum

Sounds about right ossie

The members who havent won enough games to make the finals all have to chop themselves ;)

Flame

Good feedback Hillhero. I believe Q was trying to be helpful. I do not know anyone on here personally ( outside of this site) like you with your two friends so Q doesn't have an agenda in mentioning certain people.

I don't necessarily think you need to be on here all the time to be able to give good advice. I certainly listen ( so to speak ) when valkorum talks and others like him.

I will, however, look out for your 2 buddies, which I think was the purpose of your post.

HillHero13

Quote from: Flame on April 07, 2010, 09:57:16 AM
Good feedback Hillhero. I believe Q was trying to be helpful. I do not know anyone on here personally ( outside of this site) like you with your two friends so Q doesn't have an agenda in mentioning certain people.

I don't necessarily think you need to be on here all the time to be able to give good advice. I certainly listen ( so to speak ) when valkorum talks and others like him.

I will, however, look out for your 2 buddies, which I think was the purpose of your post.

just helping out with some other people that Q didn't metion

Flame

DWEBBY5

DWEBBY5

r u serious aout Nwebb5 he hasnt been on forum for like not even half a day

valkorum

Quote from: Flame on April 07, 2010, 10:17:05 AM
OK--I don't comment on SC either just DT!! ;D

I am the same, I dont play SC... prob never will.  I am DT through and through