Main Menu

Welcome to FanFooty.

Started by Master Q, April 06, 2010, 02:08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Welcome to FanFooty!

Here at the FanFooty Forum you can talk about Dream Team and SuperCoach , Get your team rated , Talk about Footy , And Talk about any old rubbish you want to talk about (Only in the Front Bar ;D).

I'm Master Q and i thought i would put a list together for you (newbie) to know who some well-known people are.

The man in charge
m0nty is the creator and administrator of this site/forum, if you have any problems/questions stroll over to the feedback forum. m0nty does a great job with this site and make sure you say thank-you to him ;)

Oldies
Prospector (Moderator) and Alex7089 are some users from a while back and have an answer to every thing.

Casuals
Hellopplz and Ossie85 are on the forum a lot and will get to your threads very quickly to help you out.

Semi-Casuals
Master Q (That's Me) and MisspiesFF have also been here for a bit and are fantastic for doing things for you and having fun. Misspies makes Display Pictures and I run some competitions on here.

Other People Who Should Be Noticed

Flame, Valkroum , Nickyt, Naste, Cicjose,Korza,Roo Boys! and Nick1408 - These 8 are also some trusted opinions here on the forum.

Look out for all these people!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resources/Help
Also here is a list of some resources that you may need.

Player Search
On the top right hand corner of the home page of the site (fanfooty.com.au) there is a search box where you can type in a player and see all his stats in DT and SC.

Team Lists
Every Thursday/Friday m0nty puts up the teams for each game for the weekend on the blog. The blog is also on the home page and you may need to scroll down to find it, Here is the archive for all the blog posts - http://www.fanfooty.com.au/blog/

Live Scores
As you may know (or even if you don't), you can find live Dream Team scores here on fanfooty, During the round at the top of the page there is a box for each game. You can follow m0nty live match blog or have a chat (Seperate account is needed). You can also get SC scores but only at the end of the game :(

Boards
Here on the forum, we have lots of different boards. If you have any Dream Team or Supercoach chat there is a board for each. There are also sub-boards in those sections Like... Rate my ... (DT or SC) or other boards like DT/SC Stradegy and Player and Trades. Or if you have news about a team, there is a board for each club. There many more boards but we will let you do some exploring  ;) .

Depth Charts
These are very helpful and i recommend having a look?
If you don't know what one is, The depth chart is a list of players sorted by position, and then sorted again by likelihood of playing in the next game for their AFL team, without reference to injury status. Thus the first player mentioned in each list is guaranteed of a game and is the best player that the club has in that position, whereas the last player is a fringe player at best, will rarely if ever get a game and is only on the club's list as a development player or veteran backup. To find the depth charts click the link -
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/players/depthchart.php
Still don't understand? Click the link for Support.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Forum Resources

On the forum, we have quite a lot of little things happening. From Tips to Comps, we have it all!

Wild Thing Rave
This is a weekly post by "Wild Thing" in the SuperCoach Player & Trades Board. It lists a few players from each team and included tips and insights. I recommend you check it out each week.

The Tipping Board
Need help with your tipping, or if you'd just like to have a look at what teams people are going for, The Tipping Board is for you! There are many discussions and polls, so stroll over to the tipping board.
(If you need the link - http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/board,39.0.html )

---------------------------------------------------------------
We hope you enjoy the forum!
-  Master Q

roo boys!

Don't mention poor roo? :'( :'( :'(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on May 23, 2010, 12:40:31 PM
Don't mention poor roo? :'( :'( :'(
Became a casual after he made the list :-\.

roo boys!

Yeah spose so. Didn't post that much last year. Also you should be an oldie by now HP.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on May 23, 2010, 03:14:27 PM
Yeah spose so. Didn't post that much last year. Also you should be an oldie by now HP.
6 months counts as old :o :o :o

korza

I thought i was an active contributor.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Who is Nick1408 ? havnt seen his name anywhere. Nick1408 > Korza  ??? ??? ???

Master Q

Quote from: korza on May 24, 2010, 09:25:43 AM
I thought i was an active contributor.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Who is Nick1408 ? havnt seen his name anywhere. Nick1408 > Korza  ??? ??? ???
I'm not changing the list for a while Korza. Nick makes all those creative spread sheets and all that other stuff. When i change the list you will defiantly be added.

korza

I beg to differ about Nick, but your the Master. 8)

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 23, 2010, 03:48:31 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on May 23, 2010, 03:14:27 PM
6 months counts as old :o :o :o
when you post like you do!

korza

Still waiting, to see a anything from Nick1408.

Paging Nick1408 are you thier, hello, anyone home.

roo boys!

I know a downloaded a brilliant spreadsheet from a Nick, but was it nickyt or nick1408? I can't remember ::)

Master Q

Quote from: roo boys! on June 03, 2010, 08:08:49 PM
I know a downloaded a brilliant spreadsheet from a Nick, but was it nickyt or nick1408? I can't remember ::)
nick1408.

Korza ::) This was done a while back! I'll change it soon!

roo boys!

ok cheers it was/is great.

Master Q

Flame