Main Menu

Introduce yourself

Started by MissPies, March 25, 2010, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM

Welcome MS
You're already part of the furniture.

Dudge

Welcome MS, year 12 you say. I did year 12 in, let me think about it, that's right I didn't do year 12 :o

Good onya mate, study hard

Hellopplz

It's never too late MS, so welcome to the club you've already been apart of for a while 8).

Year 12 is a serious year, the forum was a nice escape when you just wanted to get mind off things for a few minutes, just don't get carried away like I did :P.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 26, 2015, 12:07:29 AM
It's never too late MS, so welcome to the club you've already been apart of for a while 8).

Year 12 is a serious year, the forum was a nice escape when you just wanted to get mind off things for a few minutes, just don't get carried away like I did :P.

says the now moderator of the forum :P ;D

Big Mac

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on December 26, 2015, 02:31:18 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on December 26, 2015, 12:07:29 AM

says the now moderator of the forum :P ;D

Administrator**  ;)  ;D

Money Shot

enzedder

Good on ya, MS. Woori Yallock ay. I only ever passed through that way to go to Donna Buang a couple of times as a kid or to play golf at Warburton.A good Victorian. Certainly got ya priorities sorted, hope you have the discipline to keep at it. AFL was a massive distraction to me back in the day, still is truth be told.

AaronKirk

Quote from: Money Shot on December 18, 2015, 01:29:36 PM
Probably a bit late but better late then never hey :P

Hey guys, my name is Anthony and I am from a little suburb could Woori Yallock in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. I am a man carlton fan and I am a huge super coach fan as most of you would know. I came 187th in 2014 and fell back to 477th this year. I am heading into year 12 this year so I wont be as active on this site.

Anyways thank you guys for being welcoming.

I used to play football back in the younger days out that way before I went to high school. I remember playing a primary school football game in Seville when it was about 0 degrees and pissing down rain. flowering cold in winter eh?

I went to Primary School at Wandin North before doing some of my High Schooling at Lilydale High before moving to the Gold Coast

crowls

Now season is ended I am lurking all over the site finding out new things.   Found this so thought I should fill people in.

Semi retired to care for Terri (wife) who has Early Onset Dementia.   This involved moving back to Australia last year.  Been working in mining for past 12 years and living overseas since 2007.   South Africa, Ghana, Denver, Panama now back home.   

Been a mad essendon supporter since 1965 and hated Carlton since 1965.  Played most of my football in Gippsland was in Hawks and Footscray territory so have a soft spot for them as well.   Though sick to death of Hawks winning premierships.   Time for Bulldogs and Essendon to get up.

Lost track of footy while in SA and US,  when moved to Panama my boss (Aussie) ran a SC comp and I joined in,  Been hooked ever since.   Used to sit up till 2 in the morning to get the early Sat games live.   

Forgot how bloody cold Victoria and Gippsland can be and atm Gold Coast or NE NSW sounds real good spot to retire. 

Most hated current player Sam Mitchell by a mile.   
Love the site and input from the broad range of coaches.   Need some help working out strategy for AFL and RDT for next year and then into Exlam.

Grazz

Good to hear a bit about you mate. More than happy to help you out with AF and DT. We'll run a thread for AF and tactics early in the new year as the tactics are a little different to DT and DT is fairly simple compared to SC. You'll be fine mate.

T Dog

Get used to the cold Crowls. At least the Gippsland air is fresh and the pace slower than Melbourne.
Welcome to the madness Mate.

enzedder

Good on ya crowls.
Who would've thought the coach of bombers rule would be a mad Essendon supporter?
It's ok though... More than made up for it with your hatred of Carlton...  ;D Ian Collins is the reason for my hatred of them as in 1984 when the saints were in severe financial trouble and could have folded he was quoted as saying "Let them rot!"
The same Ian Collins with John Elliot presided over the era when Carlton repeatedly and unashamedly cheated the AFL salary cap.
Together their actions cost Carlton draft picks, a huge amount of money and considerable honour.
After John Elliott was forced out of the presidency, Collins took over and in time built up the greatest debt of any AFL club president.
Under his mismanagement Carlton were forced to seek AFL assistance and were given interest free loans.
Hating Carlton is okay if you're a Saint too.

Ringo

Hi Crowls and welcome to the site. Great to have another Senior Citizen to join us as well. 

crowls

Thanks for the welcome guys.    jeez nz you have a major hardon for collins and carlton.   sounds more like a jihad actually. >:(

tdog, i enjoy the country life and pace mate,  melbourne is just where i lived until i could find a decent job in the country.   city is not my preferred place to bring up kids.    but they are all moved on now.   heading up to wagga at end of the month for passing out parade for youngest son.    looking forward to the drive and catching up with friends in beechworth.

just finished doing nfl on sportsdeck.  need to get hold of my son as he is huge fantasy player with his us mates.  last year we would get up and watch the games on monday our time.