Main Menu

Pies today.

Started by Master Q, April 04, 2010, 10:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Jeez they were horrible, so much for a premiership ;D

ossie85

Played horrible and yet still found a way to win Q, sign of a good team I say!

Master Q

You mean signs of a goood player? Neon Leon?

MissPiesFF

We won the game and got the 4 point. It is always hard as I have posted before vs Melb...again I will repeat 4 a piece. It is like Bombers playing pies or Carlton playing pies..It does not matter where anyone stands on the ladder or the form they are in some rivals go way back that can not be dismissed.

I knew Melb would step up and put pressure on. But I also knew in the end we would get over the line...WHY you ask?  Because this year is different to any other year we have played as Pies. Yes Ball and Jolly are still finding their feet with in the team but what matters most is the fact ...the better team WILL win and rightly so...don't give a shower if it by a point... Melb PUT immesne pressure on  us, MUCH expected. And I am glad we got to play Melb right before round 3 where we have to play Saints.

Saints just came off an easy win from North. And we did it tough today and Melb stood proud.
What does this mean? Saints are cocky at the moment and Collingwood wore a hard lesson and will fight back. I do believe we have it this year. This is something I did not feel last year or for many years in fact. We have to play Saints 2 times, Cats 2 times, Hawks 2 times and Doggies 2 times...that in itself is bloody awesome.

It will make us go harder than we have ever gone before. Our back line have played at least 70-80 games together. We meld so well. The inclusions of Jolly and Ball are short lived and they feel good in the team.

Mick isn't even worried that Jolly GOT JACK shower AND HE KNOWS BALL WILL GET THERE IN TIME. Will it take us all year? yes MOST LIKELY BUT THIS IS IT. WE ARE AT OUR PEAK.

game on!

ossie85

Just the kind of wake-up call we needed :)

(I should be a spin-doctor lol)