Main Menu

R1, Collingwood v Western Bulldogs

Started by ossie85, March 29, 2010, 08:30:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Unbias Review

Fantastic game, great skill levels by both clubs (especially in first half). Fast, tough, and had it all. I love that football is back!!!!

Bias Review

A near-full-strength Magpies defeated a near-full-strength Bulldogs. The Pies look the goods, and showed that PreSeason meant nothing!! Wouldn't surprise me if these two faced off in the last day of September. Harry O'Brien, you star.

Master Q

Justin Bieber

watched the game a bit.

brown actually wasn't a spud first quarter. did miss a set shot by kicking out on the full to redeem himself.

alot of clangers in the game. harbrow did a few :'(

medhurst used the body to literally out muscle hargrave a couple of times (counted 3 when i was watching).

collingwood guys try to start up hall after wellingham got knocked. ran back with the flight and copped an accidental elbow to the head. hall had to get sent off for a blood rule though. brown was the guy getting in hall's face. copped a little jumper punch from him at least :D. not too long now for you people who have him ;D

ossie85

So, next week. Who's going to win by more?

Collingwood v Melbourne, or the Dogs v Richmond?

Prospector_1

I hate to say it, especially to you ossie, but it'll prolly be Collingwooood!

Justin Bieber

Doggies easily.

just doing it to spite the collingwood supporters on here ;D

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 29, 2010, 10:40:32 AM
just doing it to spite the collingwood supporters on here ;D
Really? No Way! ;D

MissPies

Quote from: ossie85 on March 29, 2010, 08:30:42 AM

Unbias Review

Fantastic game, great skill levels by both clubs (especially in first half). Fast, tough, and had it all. I love that football is back!!!!

Bias Review

A near-full-strength Magpies defeated a near-full-strength Bulldogs. The Pies look the goods, and showed that PreSeason meant nothing!! Wouldn't surprise me if these two faced off in the last day of September. Harry O'Brien, you star.

Ahhhhh sweet Harry what a legend, Maxwell also did his team proud. Hmm L.Brown made a few stuff ups lol, but at the start he held his ground well, and by the time the final 1/4 came along Brown got it too perfection with the little tap over to didak. Oh wow @ Wellingham what an awesome performance. How he got back onto the ground after the accidental knock to the head with Bazzas elbow..even Bazza was bleeding OUCH that musta hurt

HOT HOT HOT PIES, brilliant effort by the Doggies also :)

Oh and Brilliant effort for my Captain on DT and SC gooooooooo SWANNY!