How will SC work when the 17th team comes is??

Started by steven_ora, March 28, 2010, 10:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowedown11

well for people who didnt know that how bout this thread???

Justin Bieber

don't think average score will be fair. I like the idea of a deviation between their highest and lowest score with a random one picked.

Been ideas thrown around that it should be a 17 round year or Have extended benches + more salary cap to cover all the byes.

A big thing next year will be not packing your team full of players from 1 team.

lowedown11

my argument exactly....having extended benches n more salary cap does nothing to me coz i hav 8 geelong players.....doesnt seem fair n couldn work unless u had a cap for the number of players per team....

winks88

Not 100% sure if this has been discussed before but I was just wondering what is going to happen to player scoring with Gold Coast coming in next year?

With 17 sides there will be one side having a bye each week. Say I had Selwood, Ablett and Chapman in my midfield, the week Geelong has the bye that will be 3 premiums getting zeros.

Is there going to be anyy changes to the amount of emergencies for each position, will it require better team management or will it be a rule where players be allocated their average for the week their team has the bye?

Any thoughts (or answers)?

antman

I reckon you should be able to trade any player that has a bye for free.

ben_ess94

Quote from: antman on May 15, 2010, 09:43:37 AM
I reckon you should be able to trade any player that has a bye for free.
but syaing that, say if ablett has a bye and you bring in dane swan for free, and dane swan doesnt have a bye that next week, will it cost you a trade to bring in ablett back for dane swan or will you keep dane swan and bring ablett back in for someone else?
OR
would you only be able to trade out say ablet who has the bye for someone who is having the bye the following week?

lowedown11

how bout the players that hav the bye u can use all of there prices added up to get players that week only to buy.....

jmcphe

they will give us more money tomake better subs so when they have a buy u can swap them in, only problem is that you cant have too many from the same team

Jozz

i rekon
nothing changes from this year but u will get the avg score from a player who has had a bye or avg last 5 scores or sumthing along those lines

scorgasms

How the hell is supercoach going to work next year? With the bye coming into play, how will the players not playing score in your team? my thinking is they will score zero, which will mean more dohnuts in our weekly scores or we will be given more players on the interchange. OR we will be given and average score of the player, (what if they dont have an average yet?) either way, everyone is going to have to take note of which players wont be playing round 22 for the league GFs

Bob the builder

I'm sure they will work somthing out scorgasms

Let's just get through this year first, long way to go yet ;)

roo boys!

Yeah im sure theyll come up with something, they always do! ::)

camtinley

Karl Langdon hosts a nightly sports show in Perth 6-8pm on 6PR, the biggest sport station. He does SuperCoach and Dream Team. According to him, you will be able to trade out any player who has a bye in the coming week and it doesn't as one of your twenty trade. I don't know if this is right or not. It will create problems that's for sure.

scorgasms

how do you think super coach will work next year with the bye coming into play?

Jugganauts

Thousands of topics about this already