Fatal Team 2024 Advice

Started by Fatality, March 12, 2024, 01:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatality

Hey looking for some advice mainly rookies ECT or even prems. Not super experienced advice welcomed.

Ringo

Nice team first up. Always remember it is your team and go with gut feeling at all times even when considering advice,
Only suggestion I would make and not sure of cash you have available as to whether would work or not.

Most teams are running with just 3 premium defenders and 5 mid premiums. In this regard I would look at bringing in Gibcus in defence for say Houston and bringing in a prem midfielder you can afford. Try and Keep martin M6 rather than M5 when rearranging, Your choice of which of the rookies you can upgrade as we can not have them all or upgrade Martin (As I said preference to keep as more than likely he will get Defence DPP in Rd 6)
Only other suggestion is if Mannagh is not named replace with someone who is eg Cadman.

arbel

As Ringo said always go with your gut. What cash do you have left?

Interesting pick in Hustwaite ... not sure where he is going to be playing or what his scoring potential is but could be a good pick, got 84 in the preseason game.

Would keep a watch on Mannagh, may get vest or may not even get picked.

Overall not a bad team though!

Fatality

Cheers guys yeah I'm pretty happy with the team just wanted to see what people thought and maybe I had missed something I'm thinking cadman might be the safer option.

Fatality

Also to answer both your questions I'm left with 12k after putting cadman in

Samm79

Nice team. Trac and Dawson are arguably at the top of their value, could go them down marginally to value picks and then get Fyfe up to Flanders.

But you can leave as is too. Don't mind going 4 deep down back, expect the mid rooks to outscore those in defence.
Good luck

Mat0369

I reckon Trac will get DPP so that's not a bad starting pick if you can move him early to your forward line.

My draft I currently have the opposite Crows and Port mids in Laird and Butters to your Dawson and Rozee. I really like Houston as an option but I don't know if he backs it up or improves.

One rookie to consider is Carroll for Carlton, came on as the sub and was excellent. He was from the same draft class as Gulden, is priced at 124k and I think with the Docherty injury his JS might be better than originally anticipated. I see others dropping out before him, although it will also depend on Walsh and his back.

Overall it's a pretty nice looking team

Quote from: arbel on March 12, 2024, 04:30:58 PMAs Ringo said always go with your gut. What cash do you have left?

Interesting pick in Hustwaite ... not sure where he is going to be playing or what his scoring potential is but could be a good pick, got 84 in the preseason game.

Would keep a watch on Mannagh, may get vest or may not even get picked.

Overall not a bad team though!

I was reading that they expected him to play Round 1. Day is out injured for a while so they have a midfield vacancy.